Africa’s Best Herbal Intensive Dual Conditioning no-lye relaxer system
  • Africa's Best Herbal Intensive Dual Conditioning no-lye relaxer system is now my favorite relaxer that has been developed thus far
  • I bought the relaxer system about a month ago for the first time
  • Africa's Best was on sale so I thought that I would finally try it out and see what all the hype was about
  • I noticed right away that the cream made my hair feel soft and smooth
  • The best thing about this product is that they always improve on the relaxers which makes them step up their game for future products

• by Tina Winters

Africa’s Best Herbal Intensive Dual Conditioning no-lye relaxer system is now my favorite relaxer that has been developed thus far. I bought the relaxer system about a month ago for the first time. Africa’s Best was on sale so I thought that I would finally try it out and see what all the hype was about. You see, I usually buy another brand of relaxer when it’s time to tame my hair. I thought this was the perfect opportunity for me to try this highly recommended hair care product since the price was right.

At first glance, nothing seemed unique in any way. Once the kit is opened, you will find directions on how to use this product
      correctly and safely. You will find all of the materials that are needed for the kit to work right inside the box. There’s a big, white, cream-like bottle: that is step one. Step two is pouring the liquid activator (step two) in the white cream relaxer (step one). A wooden stirrer is also provided. Mix the relaxer cream and liquid activator together until the cream becomes light pink in color. After parting your hair in four sections and separating each part from one another, one will then start applying the light pink relaxer cream to each section with the plastic gloves that are provided. Starting at the back of the head and working your way to the front, you must make sure all strands of hair are covered in the relaxer. Let the relaxer set in hair for the allotted time that the directions say. When your scalp starts tingling then it is time to wash the relaxer cream from your hair. Once it starts burning, then you waited too long and must wash it out immediately. Shampoo and conditioner is also provided, that would be step three and step four. A special set-in herbal hair lotion is optional but it is usually the last step in the process of relaxing the hair.

I noticed right away that the cream made my hair feel soft and smooth. After I shampooed and conditioned my hair, my hair seemed ...

• Africa's Best Herbal Intensive Dual Conditioning no-lye relaxer system
      lighter and bouncier. It was amazing on how much of a difference it made my hair feel already, compared to my usual relaxer kit. I dried my hair and styled how I liked, and it seemed to take much less time getting my hair the way I wanted it. The herbals that are in the kit are very different, they contain olive oil which make the hair extra shiny. The smell of this product was not that bad. I am overall very happy with Africa’s Best relaxer because I have seen what a difference that it has made in such a short time. The relaxer seemed to stay at least a month longer without any reapplication than with my old kit. The price: even if it wasn’t on sale I would buy it again. It works that great. I have recommended this product to some of my friends and even liked this product on Facebook. It is worth every penny and I like everything about the product. The only thing that I would like is for this company to have available coupons for this product. It is a cheaper alternative to put the relaxer in yourself than it is to go to the beauty salon. One could save yourself almost a hundred dollars in fees. The best thing about this product is that they always improve on the relaxers which makes them step up their game for future products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114031627930631/k2311a0314/3.14.14