“Patong Ours Guesthouse” Motel, Patong (Phuket Island,Thailand)
207/12 -13 Rat-U-Thit 200 Years Road, Patong Beach, Phuket,83150, Thailand
  • I decided not to give up ,but to spend my birthday week in Phuket Island in Thailand, one of the World's best places for vacation, despite the fact I had a low budget
  • She can also recommend you where you should go to find the right attraction for you

• by Alex F

I decided not to give up ,but to spend my birthday week in Phuket Island in Thailand, one of the World’s best places for vacation, despite the fact I had a low budget. But, as every budget traveler knows-to find a good place to stay might be very tough. I tried to search online on www.booking.com, www.hotels.com, and some other similar

websites, but the rates there started in that particular season from $30 per night and up. However, someone gave me a good advice on time “Just walk in and ask”.

So, I just made a reservation for a first night, and I started looking around next morning. And yes! I saw so many places, where you can find not luxury, but very nice and clean places, just 5-10min walking distance from a beach. And the best value of price vs. quality I found in this place.

“Patong Ours Guesthouse” charged me $22/night including internet. It has a good location,on the little side street,not on one of those noisy streets, and you will be able to sleep well. However, the guesthouse is ...

close to everything-to the beach,10 min away from “Walking street” of Patong, and close to the good restaurants and bars. Every room has Air Conditioners, shower(no bath), Cable TV with the Channels from all over the World.It is NOT Bed and Breakfast, they don’t provide food on premises, but as I mentioned before-there are so many options where you can eat nearby,
      so don’t you worry-you will not stay hungry.

Also, which is very important, the Receptionist at the desk was very helpful, friendly, nice, and speaks English very well, unlike most of other guesthouses. She can also recommend you where you should go to find the right attraction for you.

Bottomline, if you are a budget traveler-”Patong Ours Guesthouse”-it’s a right place for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 214031627800631/k2311a0314/3.14.14