Hotemin Piroxicam Cream  » Medicine  »
  • I started lifting weights some time ago in order to get more toned, and while I was pleased with the results I was getting, I noticed something of a side effect with one of my knees which began around the same period of time that I just started
  • At first I thought it might be because I was wearing some super high pumps to work, and they were having an effect on my knees
  • I did a quick google search and found that it might help, but the most amazing thing about it was that it far exceeded my expectations with the results I received
  • The best thing about this particular cream was that it worked in such a short period of time, which was within a few minutes, although a part of me had the impression that it would take a little longer to take effect
  • Therefore, I would recommend that you talk to your doctor before using it

• by Redtape

I started lifting weights some time ago in order to get more toned, and while I was pleased with the results I was getting, I noticed something of a side effect with one of my knees which began around the same period of time that I just started. I had a sharp pain in my right knee that would bother me especially while sitting in certain positions, and sometimes when I was in bed at night.

At first I thought it might be because I was wearing some super high pumps to work, and they were having an effect on my knees. However, the pain still persisted even after I started wearing flat shoes almost all the time. There was an ointment called “Hotemin Piroxicam Cream” in my medicine cabinet that one of my family members got to use for their arthritis. I

was wondering whether or not it might help me just a few days ago when it seemed that the pain had become more excruciating and was bothering me for the entire day.

I did a quick google search and found that it might help, but the most amazing thing about it was that it far exceeded my expectations with the results I received.

The “Hotemin Piroxicam Cream” is a non-steroidal anti-inflamatory cream that comes in a white aluminium tube with a white plastic cap. The tube is packaged in a white cardboard box where the name “Hotemin” can be seen in bold black letters. The cream itself is white and almost scentless. There are no instructions or warnings on the box itself, but it mentions that the cream is only for external use, as well as it mentions where it is made, which is in Budapest in Hungary, and at what temperature it should be stored. Further instructions on how to use it can be seen on the pamphlet that comes inside the box.

The best thing about this particular cream was that it worked in such a short period of time, which was within a few minutes, although a part of me had the impression that it would take a little longer to take effect. I didn’t have to use it three to four times a day like the instructions said, but I just rubbed in a liberal amount once on the area that was paining me, and within a few seconds, the pain practically disappeared. I literally couldn’t believe it, mostly because I didn’t even get a chance to go to the doctor with it, so I wasn’t totally sure what it was that had ...

• Hotemin Piroxicam Cream
      happened to my knee.

The second best thing would have to be how long the effect lasts. I used the cream about two days ago, and I only applied it one other time in the past two days, and the second time was only for caution’s sake. I haven’t felt any pain in my knee since the day I first used it, and am even thinking of taking up my weight lifting again. My experience doesn’t necessarily mean that yours would be the same, so if it is that you have been prescribed to take it a certain amount of times per day I would assume it’s for a reason and you probably should follow the proper instructions.

Luckily for me, I have not experienced any side effects after using the “Hotemin Piroxicam Cream”, even though I have not used it regularly. However,

I’ve read that this particular drug can also be taken orally in the form of pills and may cause certain side effects such as dizziness, headaches, ringing in ears and even drowsiness.

Piroxicam seems to be one of the active ingredients in this drug, and I’ve read on its benefits and also on its long term side effects. It seems to be used to treat a lot of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis cases; however, I also read that it also has the effect of lowering and regulating blood pressure. Long term use can also have a toxic effect on the kidneys.

I might be no medical expert but what I do know is that while this drug might have a positive effect on me, it might not necessarily be the same for others. Therefore, I would recommend that you talk to your doctor before using it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2614031627790631/k2311a0314/3.14.14