The Avengers Movie  » Movies  »
  • Captain Fury , along with the charming and explosive Black Widow have to bring together our favorite superheroes
  • I think that Avengers is not only one of the best comic book adaptations, but I would say that the script is strong and has also memorable lines
  • I feel that The Avengers movie experience is a must not only for fans

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

Captain America . Thor. Iron Man . Hulk. These are characters that I grew up with and whose films I had fun with and I have always looked forward to. What happens when all these characters fall into one and the same mixture? A true epic! Marvel’s production “The Avengers” surpassed even my highest of expectations. The movie broke all records for its first and for its second week in theaters, and became one of the 12 blockbusters that have topped the line of one billion. Is it worth it? My answer is clear and concise. Yes!

The story again goes back to Loki, the treacherous brother of the semi god superhero Thor, who wants to take revenge by conquering the human world with an alien race called the

Chitari. Their leader sends the evil brother to the Earth to locate the tesseract - an energy source with a great potential, promising him an army with which to achieve his desires. The Asgardian steals the strong weapon from the hands of Nick Fury, the director of the international peacekeeping organization S.H.I.E.L.D. So it becomes time time to be formed a team that would be able to protect Earth. The “Avengers” initiative should be restarted. Captain Fury , along with the charming and explosive Black Widow have to bring together our favorite superheroes. They will fight a battle even with themselves to reach the answer that will save the people from the imminent danger.

Director Joss Whedon is certainly aware of the risk taking up such a big production. Such a high-budget product would be a huge disappointment … or a sensational success. With joy, I can say that it has reached the second goal.” I think that “Avengers” is not only one of the best comic book adaptations, but I would say that the script is strong and has also memorable lines. I think that the effects are also outstanding. Together with the three-dimensional technology for me this movie becomes a hundred percent fun.

But the advanced film tricks fail to overshadow one of the strengths of the film. And it is the transmission of humanity to these super people. They have arguments between each other as all of us sometimes have, sometimes they can see only themselves and other times they are too irritable. However, nothing ...

• The Avengers Movie
      prevents them from developing themselves and uniting as a team. They become real friends. Worthy heroes of the time. Amid this super - human story there are many famous names. Robert Downey Jr. hardly needs introduction. The salty language of Iron Man continues to hit the jackpot with cool jokes. Chris Evans as Captain America builds the image of the iconic character even more after the start of his own film. The green giant Hulk, this time played by Mark Ruffalo.

Although the previous two films devoted to it did not receive enough attention, I think that now the green monster is one of the characters represented in a fresh way. Thor is back presented by Chris Hemsworth and the super hot Scarlett Johansson is really stunning as

Black Widow. I can not miss also Jeremy Renner, who plays for the first time in a release on the big screen the character of Hawkeye. Despite his old-fashioned weapons like a bow and arrows, this superhero also has something to surprise with.

Samuel Jackson is the captain fighter Nick Fury Captain who does everything possible to gather together the supernatural team. Loki is played again by Tom Hiddleston who, I think, transmits in a greay way the despair and the hatred of the villain in a very successful manner. I feel that “The Avengers” movie experience is a must not only for fans. Connoisseurs of meaningful cinema with epic battles and dazzling special effects will also be pleased with this trip to the Marvel universe, as I was while watching it.

The Avengers Movie
Andrew Leaither says :

Such a high-budget product would be a huge disappointment or a sensational success. With joy, I can say that it has reached the second goal. I thought this was great and most helpful, really enjoyed this movie and thought I’d share this part of your review just to let readers know the importance of the movie and how you felt.

Abdullah Al Noman says :

re : I feel that The Avengers movie experience is a must not only for fans
This is a legendary science fiction movie serie.

Abdullah Al Noman says :

Marvel’s The Avengers(US)/Avengers Assemble(UK) changed a lot of peoples lives including mine. Its was one of the most risky films ever to be made and now its in almost everyone’s top ten favorite movies of all time. Since we now have Captain America:Civil War, Avengers: Infinity War, Batman vs Superman and Justice League people forget what big of an event this was. But man did it pay of. Marvel made on of the best and most fun movies of all time. It is packed to the brim with iconic scenes and lines, balls to the wall action and VFX, and charm. The Battle of NY,the Thor and Iron Man fight scene, the Hellicarrier argument and the circle team up shot are scenes that people will never forget The cast is amazing as well with Robert Downey jr, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Chris Hemsworth and Samuel l. Jackson. Avengers, you get a 9.5/10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1113031627681031/k2311a0313/3.13.14