Scott’s Vitamin C Pastilles
  • So harassing to play with, too many questions, too hyperactive and most definitely, hard to feed
  • I had tested almost about every single vitamin c in the market and unfortunately even the popular chewable vitamin C in the market seems to be not candy enough for my kid
  • We had the popular brand for some time but the disadvantage of it is that it is still in a tablet form, thus, a three year old kid will still notice that he is taking a medicine
  • This chewy candy is the best tasting chewable there ever is in the market
  • I take mine as well and I must admit, it really tastes good that I buy packs of 50's to make sure we both get covered (and of course, to save more, haha

• by kathleenhankinssevilla

Every mom like I, knows how hard it is to deal with a three year old kid. So harassing to play with, too many questions, too hyperactive and most definitely, hard to feed.

As a first time mom, I’m trying my best to know things that I need to learn by myself without either my mom’s help or my in-laws, in that manner in case bad things happen, I don’t have to blame anyone else but myself.

My son

is on his terrible three and I must say this is really one heap ball of a challenge for me, my patience and my faith in humanity, haha! He eats a lot so I need not have any appetite booster, plays a lot and sweats a lot, but of course, I let him do those as I don’t want him to not enjoy his childhood just because of my vanity in keeping him clean and tidy.

Alongside with being very hyperactive, I have to make sure he keeps all his vitamins taken every single day, especially his vitamin C.

I had tested almost about every single vitamin c in the market and unfortunately even the popular chewable vitamin C in the market seems to be not candy enough for my kid.

We had the popular brand for some time but the disadvantage of it is that it is still in a tablet form, thus, a three ...

• Scott's Vitamin C Pastilles
      year old kid will still notice that he is taking a medicine.

This primarily is the reason why I switched over to Scott’s Vitamin C which came in pastilles.

This chewy candy is the best tasting chewable there ever is in the market.

It comes in peach and mixed berries flavor taht your kid and yourself can actually take.

1 pastille a day is recommended for kids while 2 can be taken by adults.

My son, Zion, had this urge to take the vitamins everyday without having to remind him of it as he remembers it himself and gets very excited for his dosage, every morning after eating our breakfast.

I take mine as well and I must admit, it really tastes good that I buy packs of 50’s to make sure we both get covered (and of course, to save more, haha!) I really have to say this is a very good vitamin for parents and babies, highly recommended!

Scott's Vitamin C Pastilles

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349031627531131/k2311a039/3.9.14