Heather Graham (actress)  » People  »
2.5
  • I’ve never really respected actresses like that, since I feel like many of them seem to make a mockery of the profession that many have worked so hard to be in, and some, despite their amazing talent aren’t lucky enough to be in
  • However, I know I might never see Heather in those and even if she does appear in one of those movies it’s going to be to play some form of a sex symbol or some girl the hero is trying to get
  • Nevertheless, when I think about it now, I realise that one of the few reasons why the movie was so funny was because of the combined powers of a lot of comedy actors, and Heather Graham just was not one of them
  • Despite the fact that she has almost no talent in my opinion, I still like her energy
  • Therefore, I would recommend only a few of her movies such as “Bowfinger” and “Austin Powers

• by Redtape

One of the actresses who I have to say that I never really like is the one named Heather Graham. Ever since I first saw her some time in the late 1990s or early 2000s in a movie I didn’t like her, and there has never been a time in her career where I truly respected her as an actress. Even from that time it had completely occurred to me that she might have only gotten most of the parts that she played as a result of her good looks, and nothing she has done up to this day has proved otherwise to me.

I’ve never taken her seriously since her acting never seems to go beyond playing the hot or sexy girl in movies. She never seems to play any “real life” characters with problems and challenges in complex situations and always chooses to

play the role of the sex symbol, even though Hollywood is a fickle game and she should lose her sex symbol status within just a couple years. I’ve never really respected actresses like that, since I feel like many of them seem to make a mockery of the profession that many have worked so hard to be in, and some, despite their amazing talent aren’t lucky enough to be in.

I don’t even want to compare her to an actress like Rose McGowan, since I feel as if Rose at least tries to mix things up and at times, and even though it might not be great, she tries her hand at actual acting. I’ve seen her in villainous roles, the role of a battered wife, and one or two controversial ones. However, I know I might never see Heather in those and even if she does appear in one of those movies it’s going to be to play some form of a sex symbol or some girl the hero is trying to get.

The first movie that I remember seeing Heather Graham in was the movie “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” when it started airing on cable television. I was a bit too young to be watching the movie at the time, but even though I could understand that she was supposed to be a parody of the usual Bond Girls in the Bond movies, I still didn’t like her. I didn’t feel as if she was doing comedy since it felt way too subtle, and I didn’t feel as if she was acting much either.

The only movie that I actually liked her in was the one named “Bowfinger” starring Eddie Murphy and Steve Martin. I ...

• Heather Graham (actress)
      remember thinking it was so hilarious since no matter how many times I watched it, I would still be laughing uncontrollably at the same jokes. Nevertheless, when I think about it now, I realise that one of the few reasons why the movie was so funny was because of the combined powers of a lot of comedy actors, and Heather Graham just was not one of them. It was the only movie that I think her acting style actually contributed to, even though it was on such a minimal scale that I think one or two other sex symbols could have fit into the role.

Despite the fact that she has almost no talent in my opinion, I still like her energy. As far as I can see, she seems to be one of those actresses who are willing to do a lot of things

and still has a smile on their face. The fact that she has appeared in quite a few comedies too, seem as if she loves to make people laugh, despite her flaws.

I also used to wonder if she also only got roles since she has family in “The Business”, but I did some research on her and it seems as if neither or her parents or anyone in her family for that matter had any careers in Hollywood. The only person who apparently had any form of affiliation with it was her younger sister, who is a minor actress.

While I don’t respect her as an actress, she has still appeared in one or two movies that I deem only as watchable. Therefore, I would recommend only a few of her movies such as “Bowfinger” and “Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me” to people who like comedies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5221021627070928/k2311a0221/2.21.14