Jasmine Musk By Tom Ford ( For Women ) Perfume

• by ibizaspain

I got to experience this even if this is an old perfume. It came out in 2009 and I just had a chance to try it late last year ( 2013 ). The scents of Tom Ford look so generic if we judge it through its flacon, however I know that Tom Ford is a classy brand so I know that there is some story behind it and that I should not gravitate towards what I see. The beauty of a perfume is something invisible and thats what matters. This part of Tom Ford’s “White Musk” collection.

It comes in a transparent square flacon with with a flat and distinct bottle stopper. This scent is classified as floral woody musk. It is one of my favorites olfactive group. I have been testing some scents that belongs to this group and it never fail to fascinate me. I like the warmth and the combination of musk and the floral aspect. It is light but with added sensuality. This particular scent from Tom Ford highlights “jasmine”.

The scent starts with an interesting flair. It had a clean floral smell, so soft and immaculate. I was able

to sense ylang ylang and jasmine in the opening. It was heavenly and undoubtedly feminine. Then there was a very prominent segue–more heavy that of patchouli and sandalwood. The scent drifted to an exclusive smell, a start of something luxurious. Then I noticed musk slowly rising as the scent dried down. There were several notes in the perfume but for me they remained neutral or unnoticeable namely those of oris root, vanilla, labdanum and amber. The latter though had a small bearing because somehow the scent had a slight oriental texture but it remained more floral musk ...
      • Jasmine Musk By Tom Ford ( For Women ) Perfume
      for me. The unison of the phases was impressive as it started soft and ended with sophistication.

The scent is very reminiscent of a humid feminine smell however it was not something typical. I think the opening gave me a great way to enjoy the floral beauty of this perfume. The purity of ylang ylang and jasmine were adorable, it was like sipping the freshly squeezed nectar from these flowers. I particularly like the quality of jasmine here because it was not frail and given its one of the inspiration, it remained noticeable even during dry down. This is a good quality because more so, this type of note easily fades away especially when mixed up with dominant notes. The texture of musk also was attractive for me. The smell of amber gave an animalistic corroboration to the smell making it seductively perfect for women to wear this. Amidst all the oriental-like ending, the scent remained easy to handle. It was not intoxicating but playfully wolfish. I think the essence of this scent is its tempting ability to sway others who smells this on whoever wears it. This is modern, simple but with attitude.

Marina says :

re : I like the warmth and the combination of musk and the floral aspect
I truly like scents of Tom Ford and moreover, jasmine is my favourite flower and i will try this perfume for sure Luxirious smell its so good to wear out with nice dress and i d like to use it for Chrismas party I wonder about the price, does anyone knows it?

Quis says :

re : I got to experience this even if this is an old perfume
Who cares as long as you enjoyed it.

Quis says :

re : I think the essence of this scent is its tempting ability to sway others who smells this on whoever wears it
I agree and it has the ability to smell differently yet the same on everyone.

Popa Georgiana says :

re : I got to experience this even if this is an old perfume
I like to try an old parfume because it retains the essence of young and the memories still alived.
This pafume excels in tones of tenderness, gentleness, Cacharel Anais Perfume combine traditional influences which add a distinctive note.
Composition :Top Note - African orange blossom ,hyacinth .
Heart Notes- Rose ,lily, jasmine .
Base Notes -Sandalwood, cedar, incense.
Try Cacharel Anais Perfume inspired in equal measure luxurious and youthful by actress Scarlett Johansson .

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5614021626631028/k2311a0214/2.14.14