Mila Kunis (actress)  » People  »
  • I think many people are familiar with the beautiful actress Mila Kunis even though some of them might not necessarily know her by name
  • I’ve noticed that she tends to do mostly comedic roles, which are probably what is available to her for the most part
  • Another thing that I dislike is that it seems like she keeps playing similar characters, and so it feels like she’s not really coming out of her comfort zone as an actress
  • Right now, I’m trying to think of a combination of the most impressive character that she has ever played or even the most impressive scene that she has been in, and I have to say that nothing she has done so far has impressed me so much except for her character Jackie in “That 70s Show”
  • However, I suggest people make their own judgement of them

• by Redtape

I think many people are familiar with the beautiful actress Mila Kunis even though some of them might not necessarily know her by name. This is because she has appeared in a wide variety of movies and television shows over the years and has even lent her voice to acting in some popular cartoon roles such as Family Guy. Whether she is known by her trademark dark and beautiful physical appearance or just by her acting, the fact still exists that this beautiful actress seems to be well respected by a lot of people, and has a lot of fans because of her sweet personality.

I can’t exactly put my finger on when I first heard about the actress Mila Kunis. However, I think it had to be somewhere between watching her on the popular television sitcom “That 70s Show” or hearing her play the character Meg in “Family Guy”. Her IMDB page

claims that she was also in two episodes of “Grounded for Life”, which was also a popular sitcom that I used to watch, but I really don’t remember seeing her back then, and I certainly would not have recognised her either.

Perhaps one of the things I’d like to see Mila Kunis do is to have more variety when it comes to her acting. I’ve noticed that she tends to do mostly comedic roles, which are probably what is available to her for the most part. However, I think that it might reflect even better on her as an actress were she to play some more weighty roles. Therefore, many people could stop focusing on her appearance so much and focus on whatever talents that she possesses as an actress and take her more seriously for a change. She needs to break free from this beautiful girl image and probably go for roles in independent films like those of drug addicts or someone similarly damaged.

Another thing that I dislike is that it seems like she keeps playing similar characters, and so it feels like she’s not really coming out of her comfort zone as an actress. Right now, I’m not even referring to her television and cartoon roles, but her movie roles especially in the last few years. It seems to me like she usually plays the down to earth girl next door character, which she seemed to take a break from when she played a witch in “Oz the Great and Powerful”.

A part from that those two flaws and maybe one or two others, as a fan, I realise that most people including me like Mila since she is charming, seems down to earth and brings a lot of fun to the roles that she is generally in. I’ve really never heard anything ...

• Mila Kunis (actress)
      bad about her, and so therefore, it’s like her personality shines through into her roles and you can’t help but love each of her characters no matter how flawed. For example, there was the movie “Friends With Benefits” that I had sworn not to watch, since it’s just not my type of movie and I believed that I wouldn’t enjoy it at all. After someone I knew begged me to watch it, I actually ended up not minding it at all and that had a lot to do with the character that Mila Kunis played.

This was not the only movie I had no interest in watching where she turned my opinions around. There were movies such as “Ted”, “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” and “Date Night”.

If you’re still unfamiliar with some of her movies, you might know her from others such as “After Sex” where she played the femme “Nikki” to Zoe Saldana’s

butch character, “Black Swan” where she played Lily and “Tar” where she played Catherine. After I rewatched it recently, I also remember seeing her play the younger childhood version of the model Gia Marie Carangi in 1998 movie “Gia” which also starred the actress Angelina Jolie.

Right now, I’m trying to think of a combination of the most impressive character that she has ever played or even the most impressive scene that she has been in, and I have to say that nothing she has done so far has impressed me so much except for her character Jackie in “That 70s Show”. The character and her portrayal weren’t perfect, but she was one of my favourites in the entire sitcom.

I’m on the edge of whether or not I should recommend Mila Kunis’ movies to people since I’m not too fond of them myself. However, I suggest people make their own judgement of them.

lisette says :

re : I think many people are familiar with the beautiful actress Mila Kunis even though some of them might not necessarily know her by name
When I try to remember something about Mila Kunis all I can recall was her long relationship with Macaulay Culkin and that now she is a brand new mother and girlfriend to Ashton Kutcher but other than that I can’t recall any movie/s she made.

Richie Mogwai says :

I am a huge fan of Mila Kunis, she was so good in Friends with Benefits, Black Swan, and Jupiter Ascending. Of course it helps that she is Mrs. Ashton Kutcher. But on her own she has done quite well.

Particularly in Black Swan, where she did a really superb supporting role as the sexy, sultry swan. Opposite Justin Timberlake in FWB, she showed her natural sexiness. She is such a natural.

7hereviewer says :

I have totally forgotten that she was in The Swan, but now when you mention it….yeah, she was and she was really great. The Swan is one of those movies that you just like or don’t and Mila was cool. I like to see her in different than her That’s 70’s show roles and the one in The Swan definitely was.

Lois says :

I think she is a great actress. I loved her from that 70’s show days. She was really good in that show, it’s funny and cute that in that show her and Ashton were an item fast forward to a few relationship and years later, they are together in real life and have a baby together. I want to see her in more movies now though it’s been a while.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5210021626410928/k2311a0210/2.10.14