Atlantis Rising Book by Alyssa Day
  • Every single reader of course should consider for himself whether this book is great or not
  • I like especially how the author has made the scenes short enough not to be boring and also long enough to understand what was going on and how it works, and with great finesse and understandable words
  • As for the other characters in the book, I was impressed by the story of Quinn and Alaric
  • One of the main points that I think is a sign of weakness in the book is one of the secondary characters who play a very important role at the end of the book
  • Another drawback that I noticed is the second villain

• by Svetoslav Bogdanov

After reading “Atlantis Rising,” contrary to everything that I had heard about this first part of the series “Warriors of Poseidon ,” I was delighted. Only two hours after I started reading it, I was almost to the middle of the book. With such a delight I read this book - it was like an oasis in this stoppage of mine because of the end of my university education. Of course, there are always some risks - in a month or two I had not read any fantasy, and I had lowered my expectations to the basis of my admiration for this book.

Every single reader of course should consider for himself whether this book is great or not. And here’s my opinion - in short I can describe this book with these words: action, horror, drama,

love, gods and goddesses and their pawns in a world in which different genres of fantasy collide. Empaths, long lost of their kind Atlantas meet with shapeshifters , vampires, and Atlantas, of course , and people between them act as a bargaining chip , as well as an arbitrate between their battles.

The pros of the book are: the action takes place dynamically, concise and in a logical sequence. No unnecessary scenes, everything is very precise and knotted. Things can be traced , but , of course , not to overdo it , there is still a thrill of all the tension that builds . Each battle becomes increasingly more fierce and involved major powers with the turning of the pages. I like especially how the author has made the scenes short enough not to be boring and

also long enough to understand what was going on and how it works, and with great finesse and understandable words. This feature is present in each stage of the book.

The main characters are extremely strong and bold beings. With the exception of the major descriptions in the character of Riley, the main female character, all others have a special way of appearing as characters of such books. Of course, I put it in the pros because there have to be present a little of everything - and something for everyone . As I mentioned Riley - she is an exceptional character that amazes every time with words and deeds. As Conlan said she never says what is expected. In her madness she even reached the moment when she called Poseidon a “disgusting cad” while she mocked ...

• Atlantis Rising Book by Alyssa Day
      him. An admirable character. As for the other characters in the book, I was impressed by the story of Quinn and Alaric. And the other philosophical questions that the author presented with their story. Well, the book raised many other issues presented with all the mini stories that appear here and there among the pages.

The Cons: after so many pluses, I think there is not much space left for the cons. One of the main points that I think is a sign of weakness in the book is one of the secondary characters who play a very important role at the end of the book. If one reads the book carefully enough , he will immediately realize who he was and what he was doing . Not to spoil more about that character. Another drawback that I noticed is the second villain. He was not that much of a threat, even if he was described as such in the plot of the book, but the author did not leave the character to be majestically terrible for what he was accepted and as his subordinates believed him to be. Well, of course, the main villain compensated for this weakness.

I think it’s time to stop talking about this book because I will start writing spoilers. But if you intend to read this book, I want to warn everyone. This book contains moments that are not recommended for people under 18 years of age. The fact that the author is more than frugal in this moments, and they are short does not mean that we should allow such liberties and give the book for children to read it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 173021625961028/k2311a023/2.3.14