Eskinol Spot-less White Facial Deep Cleanser
2.5
  • In my attempt to resolve the face problem, I scouted for scar removing products from toners to facial washes, creams and soaps
  • I bought the 135 ml bottle option at my local pharmacy
  • However, I decided to discontinue using Eskinol Spot-less White
  • It wasn't so bad, all in all, but I was not impressed
  • I would recommend it if you're only purpose is for deep cleansing

• by divinagwapa

The past months have been taxing for my health and my skin. I’m working up to the wee hours of the night finishing projects for my clients and it took its toll. I had terrible pimple break outs which resulted to dark spots and nasty scars on my face.

In my attempt to resolve the face problem, I scouted for scar removing products from toners to facial washes, creams and soaps. For my toner, I opted to try the Eskinol

Spot-less White Facial Deep Cleaner. I was, after all, drawn to the “spotless” promise it claims to give with continuous use. I bought the 135 ml bottle option at my local pharmacy. It was incredibly cheap costing me a mere Php50 pesos.

I was very excited to try the product in great anticipation for a whiter and clearer skin. According to its label, it should lighten dark spots in as early as 7 days of continuous use. It also contains anti-bacterial formula with pure calamansi extract providing a deep cleansing action.

If you check the attached photo, you’d see that I’m almost done with the bottle. Just two more uses and I’d need to buy a new one. However, I decided to discontinue using Eskinol Spot-less White. Maybe I was expecting too much from such a cheap toner but it did not gave me the results I was hoping for. I kept using it anyway because I don’t want to throw ...

• Eskinol Spot-less White Facial Deep Cleanser
      away my money regardless of the amount.

It wasn’t so bad, all in all, but I was not impressed. In terms of deep cleaning, it does the job decently. I feel cleaner after use but what I hate was the sting it leaves on my skin. It’s like using alcohol in your face which I guess is to be expected since the product contains alcohol.

But what really turned me off from the product was its failure to lighten my pimple

scars. I did not see any significant lightening even after two weeks of continued use which means it did not lived up to its promise in the first place. And for that reason, I’m giving Eskinol Spot-less White Cleaners a rating of 5. It’s a good cleanser but not an excellent whitening product.

I would recommend it if you’re only purpose is for deep cleansing. However, if whitening is what you have in mind, you are better off looking for other products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130011625871031/k2311a0130/1.30.14