Minutes ready to serve Chicken Flavor Rice Mix
  • I decided to give minutes ready to serve Chicken Flavor Rice Mix a try after previously trying the Italian flavor one before
  • I found that I mainly liked the convenience of having seasoned rice in a cup for on the go
  • It’s easy and convenient, and can compliment other dishes too

• by nitakb

I decided to give minutes ready to serve Chicken Flavor Rice Mix a try after previously trying the Italian flavor one before. I found that I mainly liked the convenience of having seasoned rice in a cup for on the go. If I wanted to have it during lunch or have in the morning all I had to do was pop it in the microwave for a minute and I had a cup

of hot rice. If you’re like me, you personally love rice and having it done in a snap is a major plus.

This rice in my honest opinion tastes pretty darn good. Although it kind reminds me of the chicken seasoning from ramen noodles. Except I can taste more garlic and turmeric powder more than anything else. The rice has Monosodium glutamate, which is known to be a flavor enhancer and preservative. Despite this I still ate this rice happily without a care in the world.

I used Minutes ready to serve Chicken Flavor Rice Mix as not only a side to scrambled eggs, but for soup too. Because the rice is heavily seasoned and salted, I didn’t have worry about adding anything extra to my eggs. It saddens me that there’s is only two containers that comes in each package. I feel like ...

• Minutes ready to serve Chicken Flavor Rice Mix
      there should have been four, just to be fair. I supposed because I’m addicted, I just want more all at once.

One serving, which is one container is two hundred and thirty calories with forty being from fat. There’s nine hundred and forty milligrams of sodium, one hundred and twenty five milligrams of potassium and forty one carbs. Two grams of fiber, one grams of sugar and six grams of protein. I will be honest and

say that this rice was salted and seasoned enough for a couple more cups of rice. If you’re a person who is worried about their salt intake I wouldn’t eat this. Because even for me this a little much all at once.

In the end, I am confident that would buy this product again in a heartbeat. It’s easy and convenient, and can compliment other dishes too. Minute rice never ceases to disappoint.

I would recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730011625831031/k2311a0130/1.30.14