Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred (Lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days)
  • Because my efforts do not seem to pay off, I completely stopped exercising until I found myself worse than before
  • That's when I decided to try Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred program
  • I thought it's going to be an easy exercise but I was completely wrong
  • Jillian Michaels voice may be irritating at times but all in all, it was a life chancing experience

• by divinagwapa

I can rave about Jillian Michael’s 30-Day Shred exercise program for hours and I still wouldn’t be able to express how thankful I am for finding the product. It’s truly a gem and one that has changed my life at least when it comes to my health and fitness.

I’m not exactly obese, just slightly overweight but undesirable nonetheless because of my short height. When I looked in the mirror, I see a chubby lady without shape and curves. There are extra pounds everywhere from my face to arms, things, chest and especially the tummy area. I tried running but it

did not stick because I’m too lazy to get out. I tried other exercise programs like tae bo, zumba, hip hop abs and others, but no significant results.

Because my efforts do not seem to pay off, I completely stopped exercising until I found myself worse than before. I am 30 pounds more than what my ideal weight should be. That’s when I decided to try Jillian Michaels 30-day Shred program.

I read wonderful reviews about the product and I liked the fact that I have something to look forward to after 30 days. I gave it a try several weeks

ago and I couldn’t be happier with the results. I even took before and after pictures of myself for added motivation. I also love the fact that each session is less than 30 minutes. It’s perfect for my busy schedule and it’s easy to squeeze in the daily exercise either in the morning or in the evening after work.

There are three levels all in all. Each level should be done for 10 days hence 30 days in total. I did level 1 and it was awfully hard. I thought it’s going to be an easy exercise but I was completely wrong.

• Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred (Lose up to 20 pounds in 30 days)
      Jillian beat me up and I was sweating like crazy at the end of the session. But I kept going and finish off all three levels with one rest day before proceeding to the next.

At the end of the 30-day plan, I am happy to report that I lost a total of 4 pounds. From 126.4 lbs, I was down to 122.4 lbs. It was not much but it was a significant improvement because I was able to stick with the plan from Day 1 to Day 30. My measurements for my waist, chest and hips were trimmed off about 2

inches while my neck, arms and thighs were half an inch less than before.

Jillian Michaels voice may be irritating at times but all in all, it was a life chancing experience. The program was neither too easy nor too difficult. It was appropriate for beginners who want to lose weight the healthy way.

I’m giving it a well deserved 10 rating because it more than exceeded my expectations. But more than the results, I loved it because it taught me self discipline. After this 30-Day Shred I’m moving forward with her Ripped in 30 exercise program hoping to shed more pounds along the way.

antoinette says :

re : Because my efforts do not seem to pay off, I completely stopped exercising until I found myself worse than before
I started doing the 30 day shred in the comfort of my home during my 1 year olds nap time. It’s been 3 months and I have lost weight, inches and gained strength and muscle definition. Well worth the cost but requires effort and consistency to see results.

Jillian Michael s 30 Day Shred says :

I love Jillian I had tried a few other things to drop the baby weight after having my daughter, for about $ 10 I found this in the fitness section of my local Wal-Mart, I found Jillian. I watched it it seemed so easy. She even provided a “modified” version of some harder moves. I thought “Who needs a modifier?” Turns out, I did However, about a week into it I noticed my clothes fitting looser the soreness easing in my muscles. All in all, with my “modified” moves I lost about 10 pounds 6 inches in the 30 days. I’d definitely recommend Jillian to anyone, but don’t underestimate her workouts.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430011625821031/k2311a0130/1.30.14