Guy Fieri Fully Cooked Smoked Nacho Style Chicken Sausage  » Food  »
  • During my trip I spotted a lot of different new things I decided to give a try
  • What I like about these sausages is the ingredients
  • I must say that these sausages tasted interesting
  • I would recommend this to a person who wouldn’t mind a new spin to a sausage link that has flavor and spunk

• by nitakb

So I made a visit to my beloved neighborhood discount grocery store. During my trip I spotted a lot of different new things I decided to give a try. One of these fortunate products was Guy fieri Fully Cooked Smoked Nacho Style Chicken Sausages. It was only a $1.99 per packet or three for a dollar. Given that I’ve discovered the world of chicken sausages I wasn’t hesitant in giving this product

a try.

What I like about these sausages is the ingredients. It’s not your typical blend of ingredients, like other brands of sausage. It’s a mini meal wrapped up in sausage link. There’s chicken, cheddar cheese, jalapeno pinto beans, garlic onion, and black pepper. It’s different than what I’m used to but never the less I was excited.

You can heat these sausages three different ways. Since they are fully cooked you don’t have to worry about raw meat. One of the methods is through grilling, the next is the traditional stove top and the last in the microwave. I went the traditional way and boiled them on the stove top. In a half inch of water in a skillet, heated to a simmer, your instructed to heat for six minutes on each side.

After heating, I let cool and ate it hot dog style with bread. I must ...

• Guy Fieri Fully Cooked Smoked Nacho Style Chicken Sausage
      say that these sausages tasted interesting. I could really taste the pinto beans , the seasonings and the surprise spicy kick of jalapeno. Kind made me cough because I wasn’t fully expecting it. Tasty with a kick to the tastebuds.

One serving size which was one sausage link was, one hundred and thirty calories, with sixty being from fat. Fifty five milligram of cholesterol, six hundred milligrams of sodium and two hundred and ten

milligrams of potassium. Five grams of carbs, and fourteen grams of protein. I would call this my guilty pleasure kind of food.

I regret not buying more than one packet. Only having four links was just a tease. I’m confident that if I had more of them I would have grilled them too.

I would recommend this to a person who wouldn’t mind a new spin to a sausage link that has flavor and spunk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2725011625491231/k2311a0125/1.25.14