Regal Cinema Stadium 12 Movie Theater
2.5
11511 McCormick Rd Hunt Valley, MD 21030
  • With cost of the movie, I'd expect a better place of comfort to enjoy my film
  • You might even say it balances the experience
  • Executing prompt and immediate service, lines are rarely an issue at the concession or box-office
  • In fact, I strongly recommend it not be yours, if you're seeking a clean and comfortable experience with High-Definition or 3-D

• by Rafiu

As a fan of Ice Cube and Kevin Hart films, I raced to find the nearest movie theater in the vicinity of Towson, MD. My intent was to watch the newly released film “Ride Along. ” In my efforts, I was able to locate the following movie theater Regal Cinema Stadium 12 and The Pikes Theatre. Both appeared to be relatively close, however; being a Regal Rewards card holder, I couldn’t deny myself the urge of earning more points and free tickets. As such, I choose Regal Cinema in order to enjoy the hilarious film “Ride Along.

” Man was this film something, yet that’s different review, for another time!

In the mean-time, I wish to warn ALL movie fans, beware your choice in movie theaters. Regal Cinema Stadium 12 in

Hunt Valley, MD offers competitive movie selections, however; for the cost of a ticket and considering the location, one might expect better accommodations. Allow me to begin by addressing parking. You’ll find parking to be the most challenging task.

Parking in the area is terrible in part because of the shopping-center the theater is co-located to. I mean, you’ll spend for the better part of 5 minutes hunting down parking space, which by the way ends up being less than 1/4 of a mile from the entrance. It’s far, but that of course depends on the day. If you visit on week days before 5:00 p.

m. you rarely have experience this issue. Yet, if you’re like me and prefer to wait until Friday evening for the new releases, well

you discover your fighting or hunting parking (literally stocking someone). Then there’s the signage, you’d think everything being contemporary in the area and the level of traffic it receives; dollars would be spent towards bring this location into the digital age.

The signage on approach makes you feel as though you’ve reached the dollar theater. I meant it’s like looking at the signage of an old school drive-in. Once inside you can’t help but notice the floors and counters are a mess (popcorn everywhere), and there’s a distinct smell of week old popcorn drenched in water that lingers as you walk towards the auditoriums. This location, Regal Cinema Stadium 12 in Hunt Valley, MD is disturbing.

It’s not out-fitted to support High-Definition (HD)or 3-D movies, and to top-it-off the ...

• Regal Cinema Stadium 12 Movie Theater
      seats are like old couch cushions worn to the springs. I mean, there’s absolutely no comfort in sitting to help elude your mind from the thought of the floors. When you finally take a seat in this dark smelly place, you find your foot by happen chance has landed on something sticky or worse mushy. With cost of the movie, I’d expect a better place of comfort to enjoy my film.

Of course, I have the choice of going to this location as do you! I will say on a positive note, the customer service here trumps the horrible accommodations expected for the expense of the film. You might even say it balances the experience. Representatives here are very polite and considerate by providing efficient service and ensuring customer

satisfaction. Executing prompt and immediate service, lines are rarely an issue at the concession or box-office.

Beyond that, everything else is questionable. The cost in tickets here are a bit much considering the accommodations; $11. 50 dollars for one adult ticket, it’s like this place is the high-end of a dollar theater, without the “high-end. ” Wow! that’s all I can really say… In the end, this place has many issues to address in order to bring to par.

Yet, as a movie goner, I can honestly say considering the location, and depending on the film. I might be encouraged to visit again. However, this is certainly not a first choice. In fact, I strongly recommend it not be yours, if you’re seeking a clean and comfortable experience with High-Definition or 3-D.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1121011625250831/k2311a0121/1.21.14