Loreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
  • I have incredibly sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and blemishes, so removing eye makeup with a product that is not too oily has always been a problem
  • I bought the 125 mL bottle, and it has lasted me a little over a year

• by Emily Valentino
      I have incredibly sensitive skin that is prone to breakouts and blemishes, so removing eye makeup with a product that is not too oily has always been a problem. Loreal Lip and Eye Makeup Remover is gentle enough to not irritate my skin,

and not completely oil-based, and thus does not cause blemishes.

The oil base floats on top, and the water base sinks to the bottom, so you have to shake it well before using, otherwise you\’ll end up with goopy makeup all over your ...

• face, and you hate to see that.

It even comes in a great blue color, though the color doesn\’t transfer onto your skin! I absolutely love this product, and fully intend to stock up on it.

It gets rid of waterproof mascara, which

is always problematic, but also smudge-proof lipstick.

I bought the 125 mL bottle, and it has lasted me a little over a year.

Very economical.

The price was around $14, which seemed steep at the time, but it has been worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311405162511031/k2311a0514/5.14.07