Bath and Bodyworks Rainkissed Leaves Triple Moisture Body Cream
  • I personally love the smell of rain, and the weirdly enough I like the smell of fresh cut grass
  • I enjoyed the fact that I could use less, because too much made my skin slippery and greasy
  • It’s simple and fresh, something that I feel that both men and women can use in my opinion
  • It works, and does exactly what it's supposed to I would recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

Bath and Bodyworks Rainkissed Leaves Triple Moisture Body Cream is one of the products I had the opportunity to try after receiving a bath and bodyworks gift card. At this part of the year, during the colder months I go for heavier moisturizers that keeps my skin from being dry and cracked. Sometimes regular lotion doesn’t do the trick and needs a little help.

Rainkissed Triple Moisture Body Cream is fortified with special ingredients of conditioning milk proteins, hydrating rice brain oil and protective acai berry extract. This is my first time using an triple moisturize body cream from bath and body works. So I was intrigued by this blend and also the claim of it providing twenty-four hour moistures to even the driest skin.

Rainkissed leaves is a fragrance that kind spiked my curiosity At first I

thought “Why in the world would I want to smell like wet leaves?” But then I looked at the key fragrance notes their website and changed my mind. The top notes, is fresh cut grass, morning dew, summer rain, crushed green leaves and sparkling grapefruit. The mid notes is lush muguet, bright peony, crisp watercress, pink jasmine. Then the dry notes, is musk captive, super hedione fresh transparent woods.

All of these notes made me think of a rainy day out in my backyard garden. I personally love the smell of rain, and the weirdly enough I like the smell of fresh cut grass. What really pulled me in was the notes of musk captive and the summer rain. I figured “Why not?” It was after all one of the fragrances that was on sale for $4 instead of

$12.50. So I pushed order, figuring that it couldn’t hurt.

Upon my first use, I smoothed this body cream on after a bathing, making sure to massage a good amount on to my knees, elbows and ankles. The fragrance of this cream is really strong, but not overwhelming. I smelled crushed leaves and the fragrance fresh cut grass; it also smelled like rain too which was really awesome. It also reminded me of fresh cut cucumbers for some reason.

This cream is really thick, not so much that I can’t be rubbed on but enough to point that I knew it was very much a cream. I felt more like I was using a body butter more than anything else. I enjoyed the fact that I could use less, because too much made my skin slippery and greasy. It took a ...

• Bath and Bodyworks Rainkissed Leaves Triple Moisture Body Cream
      few uses to know the right amount to use. Even on the driest areas, I used the least amount, because using too much wasn’t being absorbed by my skin.

I saw an improvement after each use of this triple moisture cream. The first use, my skin was softer, but was still a little cracked appearing, although I wasn’t ashy. I using kept the body cream after bathing, when my skin was still a little moist. Also, after exfoliating this body cream worked even better. Applying it to my feet, and putting on socks softened my heels too. With each use, my skin gets softer and appears less cracked. My elbows were especially softened when using this body cream. Normally my elbows are the last to comply but with this cream, my elbows were whipped into shape.

The

fragrance of fresh rain, and crushed leaves stayed with me for the entire day. It clung to my clothes, and even my sheets. Rainkissed leaves morphed in a musky crisp scent. I’m thinking it’s the musk captive and the crisp watercress. But more than anything this scent changes note and worked fairly well with my body chemistry. Even after being outside, in th wind, walking around and moving my skin still was gently fragrant and moisturized.

I’m confident that when I run out of body cream I will be looking to purchase it again. I hope that bath and body works doesn’t discontinue this scent because it is awesome. It’s simple and fresh, something that I feel that both men and women can use in my opinion. It works, and does exactly what it’s supposed to

I would recommend this to a friend.

Shell says :

re : I personally love the smell of rain, and the weirdly enough I like the smell of fresh cut grass
The smell of rain, and nature in general, is nothing less than invigorating in my opinion. When I heard of Bath and Body works "rain kissed" products, I enthusiastically went to our local Bath and Body Works to purchase the lotion and spray. I was both hopeful and skeptical. After all, how successfully can you bottle the genuine smells of nature, especially that of rain? The answer: VERY WELL. This is also great for those who are prone to migraines and nausea from strong scents, as Rainkissed does not have a "chemical-like." The perfectly captured smell of rain is nothing short of refreshing

Shell says :

re : It works, and does exactly what it’s supposed to I would recommend this to a friend
I recommended this to my girlfriends, and now they are just as hooked on Rainkiss as I am

Shell says :

re : It’s simple and fresh, something that I feel that both men and women can use in my opinion
Considering the smell is nature based, Rainkiss is suitable for both men and women.

nitakb replies :

The great thing is that not only is good for both men and women, it lasts all day. Especially when the whole entire combo of the shower gel, body lotion, and the mist (Which they don’t carry anymore.)Sadly enough I was able to find it online on ebay in bundles with the matching products.

Melanie Noell says :

re : I enjoyed the fact that I could use less, because too much made my skin slippery and greasy
I also tend to use less of this product (and this brand in general) which means I get more value for the price.

Joanna says :

I have found that I can use less of my moisturizing products if I apply them right after a warm shower. I guess this is because my pores are more open. It is amazing how much less it take and how much more effective lotion is right after a shower.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3117011625040931/k2311a0117/1.17.14