Kashi Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola bar  » Food  »
  • My favorite product has got to be their granola bars
  • Convenient and tasty all wrapped in one wrapper
  • I love that I can chunk a couple of these in my bag and have something wholesome to eat
  • Kashi proves that eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring
  • They have yet again wowed me with their delicious greatness

• by nitakb

As am a happy follower of Kashi. I more than likely I have a product of Kashi sitting somewhere in my kitchen. My favorite product has got to be their granola bars. Convenient and tasty all wrapped in one wrapper. I love that I can chunk a couple of these in my bag and have something wholesome to eat. Kashi proves that eating healthy doesn’t have to

be boring.

Kashi Peanutty Dark Chocolate layered Granola bar is a granola bar I got a try when my sister said “Here I know you like yourself some Kashi.” As a Kashi Junkie I was all teeth and accepted happily. I am one to never turn down such goodness.

This granola is so good that I had to stop and close my eyes to savor the flavor. There’s the delectable crunch of the roasted peanuts that are on top of the rich dark chocolate. The dark chocolate is sweet, but not overly that it tastes like milk chocolate or syrup. It isn’t bitter either, but just right that it complements the grainy flavor of Kashi‘s seven grains and the roasted peanuts. Because of this I felt like I was eating a really healthy version ...

• Kashi Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Granola bar
      of a snickers bar. Just with oats.

One bar is one hundred and thirty calories with fort being from fat. Zero cholesterol, eighty milligrams of sodium, four grams of fiber with seven grams of sugar and four grams of protein. I found that this bar is quite filing. I’m thinking it mostly it’s because of the fiber that’s included. Not only is this but it also

satisfying to the fullest. I ate this along with some fruit and I’ve found it fills me right up and hold me over until the next meal.

Kashi never fails to impress with their products. They have yet again wowed me with their delicious greatness. Not only do they satisfy sweet tooth cravings, but they fill you up and keep content without all the extras.

I would happily recommend to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2014. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272011624250831/k2311a012/1.2.14