Quitos Hot Chili Lime Rolled Tortilla Snacks  » Food  »
  • When strolling in my neighborhood Kroger I was a standing by the chip snack isle when I noticed the stand that was introducing the new line of snacks called Quitos
  • Because I love crunchiness and absolutely love spicy food, I picked up a bag of Quitos Hot Chili Lime Tortilla Snacks
  • I know it's because of the MSG, which is a flavor enhancer and a preservative
  • I would happily recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

When strolling in my neighborhood Kroger I was a standing by the chip snack isle when I noticed the stand that was introducing the new line of snacks called Quitos. They were offering them at a introductory price of ninety cents for all of their flavors. Because I love crunchiness and absolutely love spicy food, I picked up a bag of Quitos Hot Chili Lime Tortilla Snacks.

These chips are rolled sticks that are red and is no longer than a index finger.

They look very much the ever so famous fuego takis, but they are much redder and slightly thinner. But they are much, much more spicer than takis. They are like little fire crackers. At first they are slighty spicy, after the first few crunches, but then they start getting hot, and then the real spice flavor comes in. I started coughing, and my eyes starting watering too.

But still I kept popping them right in because I was instantly addicted to the hot chile and winking zing of lime. By the time I made it to the fifth chip, my nose began to run. Some of the chips were more flavored with chili and other were move flavored with lime. But even more so they were still very tasty never the less. They were so hot that I had sit and eat them in silence. Because if I talked, or tried to take a breath at the same time I would start choking.

By the ...

• Quitos Hot Chili Lime Rolled Tortilla Snacks
      time I was half way through the bag, I needed to grab some tissues, because my nose began to drip and my eyes were watering like I was crying. But I still couldn’t stop eating the chips. I know it’s because of the MSG, which is a flavor enhancer and a preservative. But despite this I still kept munching.

One serving which is about thirteen pieces is one hundred and fifty calories with seventy being from fat. There is zero cholesterol, three hundred and

fifty milligrams of sodium with seventeen grams of carbs. Theres one gram of sugar and two grams of protein. I straight up devoured the whole bag in one helping. It was easy because the tasted so darn good.

I am so confident that I will buy these again. Even after they go back up to the suggested retail of $1.29. They are well worth it and I hope they will stick around and not be discontinued.

I would happily recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731121624230431/k2311a1231/12.31.13