Cascadian Farm Sweet and Salty Peanut Pretzel Chewy Granola bars
  • What I like about this granola bar is that it isn’t overly sweet or super salty
  • This is pretty good for a granola bar in my opinion
  • Since I bought this at a discount I paid only a dollar for it which was good

• by nitakb

Cascadian Farm is one of those brands that offers organic foods. I’ve come to discover them in recent years when going to stores like whole food and changing up my eating patterns. They are a bit pricy but well worth every penny. I had an opportunity to try Cascadian Farm Sweet and salty peanut pretzels chewy granola bars, when spotting it at my neighborhood discount food store.

Sweet and salty peanut pretzel

chewy granola bars are different than the traditional granola bars. The bar is topped with peanuts and pretzels bits, while the bottom is dipped chocolate. The sweet part is the chocolate while the salty part is the pretzel and peanut. What I like about this granola bar is that it isn’t overly sweet or super salty. I’ve tasted sweet and salty bars that actually had me winking and seriously reaching for something to wash it down. But with this bar, there’s that right amount of salty from the peanuts and pretzels. But after the saltiness is over the sweetness of chocolate comes shortly afterward, mingling and balancing the two.

Then there’s the chewy granola that is slightly sweet. I’m thinking from the tapioca syrup that holds it all together. Because the peanuts and pretzels are throughout the chewy granola and the chocolate ...

• Cascadian Farm Sweet and Salty Peanut Pretzel Chewy Granola bars
      is directly on the bottom, you get the same sweet and salty balance for the entire bar.

One bar is one hundred and sixty calories with sixty being from fat. There is zero cholesterol, one hundred and eighty milligrams of sodium. Twenty one grams of carbs, eleven grams of sugar with three grams of protein. This is pretty good for a granola bar in my opinion. The granola bar is very filing with

a few swigs of water.

Sad thing is there’s only five bars in the entire box. Since I bought this at a discount I paid only a dollar for it which was good. But in a regular store they would about $3.99 which is a bit pricy considering there is only five bars instead of ten or twelve. But there the less, the bars are still good.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Gg says :

Usually there are other ingredients in such bars. It’ll be good if you mentioned a few of them or include a picture of the ingredient list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731121624220431/k2311a1231/12.31.13