Ener-G-Foods Wylde Sesame Pretzels Rings  » Food  »
  • Kind of made them more fun to eat, in my opinion
  • The crunchiness combined with the sesame seeds these pretzels were absolutely amazing
  • Even though I paid only fifty cents I would have paid more
  • Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed these pretzels

• by nitakb

I had the opportunity to try Ener-G-Foods Wylde Sesame Pretzels when making a trip to the neighborhood discount food store. Every time I go there I always catch a bin of new things, usually little snack packets that is a dollar or less. I thought “Hey for only fifty cents why not?”

The pretzels are wheat, gluten, milk, lactose, egg and casein free.

Which was really, intriguing in my eye. It’s one of those simple snacks that is wholesome, but good never the less. Then there are the sesame seeds that on the pretzels too. What’s cool about these pretzels is that instead of the original twist they are circles. Kind of made them more fun to eat, in my opinion. I’ll admit that stacked them on my finger.

These pretzels are what I call a simple bread snack. Something that a serious health food person can enjoy. They were still addicting in the flavor factor. The crunchiness combined with the sesame seeds these pretzels were absolutely amazing. They are salted just right without being salty, but there aren’t other seasonings. If I had my eyes blind folded, and I tasted these pretzels ...

• Ener-G-Foods Wylde Sesame Pretzels Rings
      and traditional ones, I wouldn’t have been able to tell you the difference. Even without all of the traditional ingredients, the pretzels taste just as great. The bag didn’t last long, I tried saving them for later, but I failed.

One serving which is nineteen pretzels, is one hundred and fifty calories with seventy from fat. There is zero cholesterol, three hundred and ninety milligrams

with nineteen grams of carbs. No sugar and one gram of protein.

Even though I paid only fifty cents I would have paid more. I’m hoping to return and stock up on these pretzels. My only complaint is that I wish they would carry this in my regular grocery store. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed these pretzels.

I would recommend these to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2731121624200431/k2311a1231/12.31.13