Belo Essentials Whitening Day Cover Vitamin Cream SPF 15  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been impressed so far with Belo's cosmetic products especially after I have tried this whitening day cover
  • I think the formula is better suited for almost anyone who uses it
  • I like the whitening effect because there is no peel off or extreme whitening effect
  • The best thing I can say about Belo Essentials Whitening Day Cover is that it is safe to use and has broad UVA/UVB protection

• by ibizaspain

I have been impressed so far with Belo’s cosmetic products especially after I have tried this “whitening day cover”. I was not really a fan with their facial wash. Several years back, they did not manufacture “for men” products so I used their main products. I used L’Oreal Men for several years but sometimes stores easily run out of products. I have been having a problem finding it. Then I was on a quest to replace it with a product which is accessible in every store,

I discovered Belo Day Cover. It is a day moisturizer with SPF 15. I was hesitant at first given that I don’t normally use whitening cream. There are lots of things this product can provide you aside from just whitening.

I love Belo’s formula. The product has a creamy formula. It is easy to apply and it spreads quickly in the face. I never had a hard time using it. It also comes with a miniature spatula that you can use to scoop the product and massage it in your face. I think the formula is better suited for almost anyone who uses it. It does not have that thick icky feeling which is unpleasant to use. I also like that it leaves a dewy finish to your skin. It does not make it oily but slightly hydrated. Thus, the formula for me is outstanding.

Another good thing about this product is that it is super hydrating. It has Pentavitin, an ingredient that can provide moisture in your skin. When ...

• Belo Essentials Whitening Day Cover Vitamin Cream SPF 15
      I tried using this, my face was very hydrated despite I was exposed to a very humid environment. I wear this when I play soccer and it really gives me the moisturizing effect that I wanted when I am overexposed to sunlight.

The whitening effect is also helpful to me in a way that it helps restore my skin’s color to its lighter shade especially when I am drenched in sunlight. My face gets darker but when I use this, I can immediately restore my skin’s

lighter shade. I like the whitening effect because there is no peel off or extreme whitening effect. It can make your skin go lighter and it is in a natural way.

The best thing I can say about Belo Essentials Whitening Day Cover is that it is safe to use and has broad UVA/UVB protection. It is also affordable, priced around 179 Php ( around 3 USD plus ). It has all the benefits you need for your day moisturizer with the added benefit of skin whitening.

Azriel says :

Does the cream feel sticky after application? What about when you perspire, does it give out a sting feeling in your face as most would do?

Olive says :

Hi Azriel I’m happy to say that Belo day cover does not feel sticky or messy after application. and when your perspire it does not give you that sting. Belo day cover should be moderately applied. Applying too much will give you a sticky feeling afterwards and we dont want that. I hope this helps.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130121624150931/k2311a1230/12.30.13