V8 V-fusion Peach Mango Juice  » Food  »
  • They are easy to enjoy because they taste so darn amazing
  • What I like about this juice is the rich peach flavor that I met with on the first swig
  • In my opinion it is worth every single penny
  • I’m confident that will be buying this in the future and also recommend this to a friend

• by nitakb

I’m no stranger to the V8 V-fusion beverage line. I’ve fallen hard for these products and haven’t looked back ever since. They are easy to enjoy because they taste so darn amazing. They make getting your fruits and vegetables extremely easy. Without all the extra nonsense.

What I like about this juice is the rich peach flavor that I met with on the first swig. I

can taste the mango fruit flavor just a little bit, but in reality the taste is more peach than anything else. I can’t really taste anything else that’s included in this juice. There is the vegetable blend of juice that is sweet potatoes, yellow tomatoes, yellow carrots and orange carrots. Then there is the fruit juice blend, which is white grapes, apples, oranges, and peaches. The mango comes in puree form, which is probably why it isn’t all that strong. I could clearly smell that there was mango involved but it wasn’t same when tasting it.

One serving which is eight ounces is one hundred and twenty calories with zero being from fat. There is seventy milligram of sodium, two hundred and ten milligrams of potassium. There is twenty eight grams ...

• V8 V-fusion Peach Mango Juice
      of carb, twenty six grams of sugar and one gram of protein. This isn’t all that bad but if you don’t over indulge which was difficult because it tasted so good, this drink isn’t all that bad.

Not only is this juice a thirst quencher, it also tastes great in slushy form and makes a great popsicle too. I even added to some smoothie recipes to

mix it up a little bit. Just the right amount of sweetness without over doing it. Just what I like.

In my neighborhood Kroger it’s about $4.99 a bottle but is usually on sale for $2 for 5. In my opinion it is worth every single penny. I’m confident that will be buying this in the future and also recommend this to a friend. V8 never ceases to disappoint.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
  • - I was excited about this product until I found out it has Splenda. Yuck ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121624040831/k2311a1227/12.27.13