Dole Cherry Mixed Fruit
  • I love my fruits and veggies and try to incorporate them into my daily life
  • Although like with anything else I like to mix it up, and try pick different items to take with me for my lunch and snacks

• by nitakb

I love my fruits and veggies and try to incorporate them into my daily life. Sometimes it’s as easy as grabbing a apple or banana. Sometimes it’s easy for me to pack chopped carrots and celery. Although like with anything else I like to mix it up, and try pick different items to take with me for my lunch and snacks. In my lunch box I like to keep it simple but not entirely boring. This is why I’ve decided

to try Dole Cherry Mixed Fruit.

I’m not ashamed to admit that I pack little fruit cups in my bright purple lunch bag. I remember as a young girl, my older sister packed chopped fruit in little containers. Usually it was apple slices mixed with chopped strawberries. But during those times I had lunch at a early time and was able to keep my fruit cold and not have it end up warm like nowadays. With Dole Cherry Mixed fruit cups I can still have my fruit without having to keeping it cold. One reason that I wasn’t so keen on buying fruit cups at first because most of them had corn syrup instead of natural juice. I didn’t like the all of the extra sweetness that was involved.

In these little cups your getting, pineapple, peaches, pears, and cherries. The natural juice that the fruit is packed in is from white grapes and lemon. Both are from juice ...

• Dole Cherry Mixed Fruit
      concentrate. I like this because once I was finished with the fruit bits I was able to drink down the juice. The fruit itself is sweet individually and with the juice combined. Even though there is lemon juice, it wasn’t sour at all. It was a little tart but nothing that would make you wink. The only thing I really didn’t like was the cherries. I don’t know what it is but I’m just not a fan of cooked cherries.
      I prefer raw cherries. But that didn’t stop me from enjoying the rest of the other fruit bits.

One serving, which is one container is seventy calories with zero being from fat. There is five milligrams of sodium, ninety milligram of potassium and seventeen grams of carbs with sixteen grams of sugar.

After trying and experiencing this product I’m confident that I look to buy them in the future. They are perfect for snacking, for the kids, and for on the go for whatever occasion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121624030831/k2311a1227/12.27.13