Quaker Whole Hearts Cereal  » Food  »
  • I remember seeing my niece bring over a box, I thought to myself “Huh, Quaker has a cereal too in shape of hearts
  • I found this to pretty adorable, like the cereal cookie crisp with their miniature bit size cereal
  • I still like my cheerios but this in my opinion was a little better

• by nitakb

Quaker is that brand that I have come to trust for my oat needs. It’s a brand I grew up with as a child, and one I use as a adult. I began using quaker oats, and gradually moved up to the granola bars and now I discovered their cereal. I remember seeing my niece bring over a box, I thought to myself “Huh, Quaker has a cereal too in shape of hearts? What are they up to?”

Quaker Whole Heats Cereal is a lightly sweetened oat cereal.

It’s comes in little heart shapes whether than in a circular shape like the cheerios. I found this to pretty adorable, like the cereal cookie crisp with their miniature bit size cereal. I feel like this cereal is something I would see during snack time at a daycare center or as some kind of art for little child. Generally, this cereal isn’t all of that sweet and I tended to enjoy better dry than with milk. Because it’s so faintly sweetened it’s easy for them to lose their taste when in milk. They have a nice grain taste to them, I knew for a fact that I was getting my grain in. Instead of sweetened by regular sugar, they are sweetened by brown sugar which in opinion makes a very big difference. They don’t taste like they swimming in sappy syrup either. I wasn’t having this sugar overload like I usually do when eat certain cereals.

What I liked about this cereal is the fact that I pack a Ziploc full of this cereal ...

• Quaker Whole Hearts Cereal
      and use it for a snack. Combined with so a few swigs of water, about two a handful and a half knocks away hunger and really filled me up. This is great for me since I am constantly on go and sometimes skip sitting down to both breakfast and lunch.

One serving which is three-fourth of cup is one hundred and ten calories with fifteen being from fat. There is one hundred and sixty milligrams sodium with one hundred and sixty milligrams of potassium, twenty- three grams

of carbs. Three grams of dietary fiber, six grams of sugar, two grams of protein. There is vitamin A,C calcium, Iron, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Thiamin, Riboflvain, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 and zinc.

After finishing a box of Quaker Whole heart cereal, I feel like I’ve found another cereal that I will only look for in the future but make it apart of my regular grocery list. I still like my cheerios but this in my opinion was a little better.

I would recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727121624010831/k2311a1227/12.27.13