Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit: Creamy Beef Stroganoff
  • To see the ever so amazing Velveeta cheese in dinner kit form was a totally joy
  • This is why I decided to try Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit
  • It’s one my favorite ways to eat pasta, and one of the main ways I like to eat beef
  • Like many other dishes, my favorite part has got to be the sauce
  • My only real issue with this dinner kit is the high level of salt, even with using half the packet of seasonings there is still a lot of salt involved

• by nitakb

I came into the know of Velveeta Cheesy Skillet Dinner kits when watching TV one evening and seeing the commercial with the black smith showing up to a woman’s door, and then showing her how to cook ‘liquid gold.’ The commercial appealed to me because for one it’s hilarious and two, I am a fan of velveeta cheese in general. To see the ever so amazing Velveeta cheese in dinner kit form was a totally joy. I made up in my mind that I wanted to try this new product myself.

This is why I decided to try Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit: Creamy Beef Stroganoff. I personally love Beef Stroganoff. Whether it be homemade, or in a dinner kit, I absolutely love it. It’s one my favorite ways to eat pasta, and

one of the main ways I like to eat beef. Like many other dishes, my favorite part has got to be the sauce. So to say, seeing that this version of dinner kit had real Velveeta cheese sauce I was all for it. I just knew it had to be good.

In the box you get a packet of noodles, a packet of cheese sauce, and a packet of seasonings. All you need is one pound of ground beef, one cup of water and one-one fourth cup of milk. There is four steps to prepare this dinner skillet. The first step is to put the pound of beef into a large skillet to brown. Once it browned, you drain it. The second is where you add the cup of

water, the one-one fourth cup of milk, seasoning and pasta. You’ll bring it to a boil and then reduce heat. Third step is to cover, and let shimmer while stirring often until most of the liquid is gone. This takes about eight to ten minutes, after this you remove the skillet from heat. The last step, is to add the Velveeta cheese sauce and stir it in. This is supposed to take about twenty minutes altogether. I say it took about twenty five minutes for me to prepare I personally added half the packet of seasoning since more prepackaged seasonings have a lot of salt and can be used twice. The cheese sauce alone is amazing like I expected it to be. I could easy eat the package alone with a spoon.

What ...

• Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit: Creamy Beef Stroganoff
      I love about this beef stroganoff is the intense rich flavor. Seriously, I had to blink a couple of times to take in the flavor. They weren’t kidding about the premium seasonings at all. I can tell that there is onions, and garlic but then there is also the other main flavors which is butter milk and sour cream. The two latter flavors can really be tasted. The tanginess really complimented the creamy sauce by giving it a balance. Even though there is a lot of salt in this dinner, the meal wasn’t all that salty to me. The half packet of seasoning really did the trick in seasoning the ground meat. I think if I would have added the entire packet it would have been salty.

When prepared, one

serving is three hundred and fifty calories with one hundred and twenty calories. There is fifteen milligrams of cholesterol, eight hundred milligrams of sodium. Twenty nine grams of carbs, four grams of sugar and eight grams of protein. My only real issue with this dinner kit is the high level of salt, even with using half the packet of seasonings there is still a lot of salt involved. But hey that’s what happens when you buy a dinner kit or anything prepackaged. It’s either packed in sugar, or sodium or preservatives.

After trying Velveeta Cheesy Skillets Dinner Kit: Creamy Beef Stroganoff I’m confident that I will be buying this in the future and some of the other flavors. For a couple of bucks this was well worth every penny.

I would recommend this to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2726121623930731/k2311a1226/12.26.13