Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I found the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick on the shop counter on sale for only half of the prize it normally costs which is under 5 dollars
  • I bought it because it was on sale and had the color I needed
  • To me I would recommend to always apply some lipbalm before applying the lipstick or use a bit of lipgloss as finish since the product tends to feel a bit dry on the lips
  • This lipstick is very similar to my other favorite one from Manhattan

• by Vanessa Wieser

I wear lipsticks everyday and I always look for cheap long lasting color rich ones on every corner. I found the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick on the shop counter on sale for only half of the prize it normally costs which
      is under 5 dollars. I bought it because it was on sale and had the color I needed. It was my first ever lipstick from Rimmel and I have to say I’m very satisfied with the product.

The color is matte and very strong no need to apply much lipstick. Every single color from this collection is unique and beautiful, its something that covers every ones taste. The scent of the lipstick is nice not too strong, I would describe it as a soft cherry flavor. The ...

• Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick
      color lasts for a couple of hours depending on what you’re doing with your mouth of course. To me I would recommend to always apply some lipbalm before applying the lipstick or use a bit of lipgloss as finish since the product tends to feel a bit dry on the lips.

This lipstick is very similar to my other favorite one from Manhattan. I would recommend that amazing lipstick to everyone who is looking for a cheap and good product this lipstick really is great I would buy it again.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick
Sandra Elaine Lombog says :

RIMMEL Lipstick Is My Favorite…

The first time I have tried a Rimmel lipstick, I totally fell in love with it. It is very moisturizing. And it never leaves my lips dry and pale. The color is awesome, it is matte finish yet it suits my dry lips very well.

Joanna says :

Hi Sandra,

I love Rimmel Lipstick as well. It is very moisturizing, but I have also found it to be a little on the expensive side. I also fell in love with Burt’s Bee’s tinted lip balm. If you ever want something slightly less expensive, but that still offers great, long-lasting cover and plenty of moisture, give Burt’s Bee’s a try. Like Rimmel, it is a wonderful product.

Sincerely,

Joanna

Vanessa Wieser replies :

Hello Sandra
I agree with you. Rimmel is one of the top brands that are affordable and have very good lipsticks.
Have you ever tried Catrice? Their lipsticks are also very good and cheap.

Best regards, Vanessa

Vanessa Wieser replies :

Hello Joanna

Yes, there are good and cheaper brands than Rimmel out there. I like Catrice and Essence. Burt s Bee s has very good lipcare if you look for a more sheer and natural look, I agree. However the lip products I bought from them I did not like the scent very much. It is all a question of preference.
My trick for moisturized lips is Vaseline before applying lip products or after as topper. I find it more moisturizing than most balms in the long term.

Best regards, Vanessa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3120121623770731/k2311a1220/12.20.13