Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 24hr nourishing lotion
4.7
  • I observed also that it minimize some of my light scars and stretch marks since Cocoa is one the best components of this lotion
  • It is very affordable and you can find anywhere in the world since Vaseline is a brand name that I can recommend

• by lei

I’m very particular when it comes in taking cared of my skin and applying lotion after bathe is my daily routine. I’ve tried a lot of lotions of all brands but it turns out that my skin gets drier and dull.

I chose Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 24hr nourishing lotion and I am using it now for almost 3 years.

I only purchasing it for QR 9 for 100 ml and It last for 2 weeks.

What I liked most about this lotion is the scent of cocoa that is so refreshing and relax.

The lotion is super thick that stays within my skin and leaves it soft.

I find this lotion useful during winter because our skin gets drier due to cold climate and skin should be hydrated more often to prevent skin from drying.

I observed also that it minimize some of my light scars and stretch marks since Cocoa is one the best components of this lotion.

My skin has gradually glow since I’m using Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow, I’m using it twice a day before going to ...

• Vaseline Total Moisture Cocoa Glow 24hr nourishing lotion
      work and after taking a shower at night.

I seldom use this lotion during summer, I just use it once a day only.

I feel sticky after a long duty working hours.

Since it’s hot and I’m wearing a coat at work, I feel uncomfortable so I just apply a small amount over my skin.

I just love this lotion after

all it helps my dry skin to glow and remove some dead skin cells, that’s why I still purchase and used it regularly for my hands and body.

It is very affordable and you can find anywhere in the world since Vaseline is a brand name that I can recommend.

It is highly recommended for those people who wants their skin to be nourish and healthy everyday.

Jayasree s says :

re : It is very affordable and you can find anywhere in the world since Vaseline is a brand name that I can recommend
this product won’t lighten your scar or stretch marks.but it could moisturize the skin .and it smells really great.

lei replies :

I have a minimal scar, not too deep and it really lighten. I am a regular user of Vaseline for like 5 years now. I know this is really depends on type of skin and regular use of it. Vaseline is very recommendable for it’s mild scent and guaranteed moisture for your skin.

Jayasree s says :

it is not costly at all.very affordable for daily use.and it almost available in all the shop as the brand is so famous

by kerdial says :

re : I observed also that it minimize some of my light scars and stretch marks since Cocoa is one the best components of this lotion
I never heard this Vaseline cocoa glow. It’s new to me. Base on your content it’s super sticky. I want to try this kind of lotion but when you mention it’s super sticky I back off. I’m wondering if it’s something that absorb into your skin right away after application.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119121623700831/k2311a1219/12.19.13