Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go-Fruit Punch
  • It's amazing because it's a high quality product, but they're cheaper than similar brands that are of low quality
  • There's a notice-able difference between these and the bottled Hawaiian Punch, but I definitely believe the flavors are comparable
  • I believe they're almost perfect considering that they are in powder form
  • I would recommend against adding the singles to 16oz water, it's too watered-down and it eliminates all of the fruity taste
  • They taste awesome, they're convenient and they're cheap

• by John

I love these Hawaiian Punch Singles! I wouldn’t say they’re the same as the regular hawaiian punch, but the flavor is close enough. To be precise, these are the fruit punch, but Hawaiian Punch has these in several other varieties as well. They come in a box that contains 8 singles. They are usually only 1 dollar per box and I frankly don’t believe the price

could be better. It’s amazing because it’s a high quality product, but they’re cheaper than similar brands that are of low quality.

The taste is awesome! All the fruit ingredients mesh together well to form an amazing fruity flavor. There’s a notice-able difference between these and the bottled Hawaiian Punch, but I definitely believe the flavors are comparable. However, the huge difference that you’ll notice is that the traditional Hawaiian Punch is thicker, while the Singles have slightly less flavor and they’re more watered-down. I don’t want it to seem as if I’m complaining about this because I’m not. I believe they’re almost perfect considering that they are in powder form.

The huge plus is that they’re quick and easy to make! The instructions say that you should add them to ...

• Hawaiian Punch Singles To Go-Fruit Punch
      either a 16 or 20 ounce bottle of water. The 20 ounce bottle of course provides a milder flavor than the 16oz. The flavor of the 16oz is close to that of regular hawaiian punch, but the 20 ounce flavor is not even close. I would recommend against adding the singles to 16oz water, it’s too watered-down and it eliminates all of the fruity taste.

I’ve used

several other brands of drink singles and I prefer these because they mix much better. With some brands you’ll notice that the powder actually sticks together after adding it to water, making it difficult to mix, I’m pleased to say that this doesn’t happen with these Hawaiian Punch Singles.

I would definitely recommend these! They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap. I don’t believe you can ask for much more.

SickKent says :

Really good beverage. This is a classic in a box. We all remember the small box.

Christina Bullock says :

re : They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap
I agree. This product is handy and tastes great. There are similar products with a higher price that just aren’t as good. I really love these.

achintya says :

re : It’s amazing because it’s a high quality product, but they’re cheaper than similar brands that are of low quality
no. it is not high quality. it is average to be very honest. just because it looks attractive to kids due to the quantity does not mean its absolutely healthy and recommended.

re : They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap
yes I agree. the bottle ones had better flavours and the company has lost a decent bit of customers because they could not keep up with the flavours

re : They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap
I think in this busy world, no one has the mind to really mix and make their own drink. they would prefer buying something which they would not have to put much effort on

re : They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap
yes that is the reason I do not recommend this anymore. it has lost all its flavours and has tonnes its quality slightly down

re : They taste awesome, they’re convenient and they’re cheap
its diluted. not the same

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2717121623590831/k2311a1217/12.17.13