Bath and Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have always been impressed with their shower gel scents, especially the holiday collection scents
  • Vanilla Bean Noel was always my favorite, however with the addition of their 2013 Merry Marshmallow Kiss, it is up there with it
  • Once I poured some on the sponge and started cleaning with it, I found the scent to be entirely different
  • I know the combo sounds weird but it is actually amazing
  • Of course it could be used all year round but I find this specific scent to be the best in the colder festive months

• by Crystal

Bath and Body Works has done it again with their newest addition to their holiday line of shower gels. I have always been impressed with their shower gel scents, especially the holiday collection scents. Vanilla Bean Noel was always my favorite, however with the addition of their 2013 Merry Marshmallow Kiss, it is up there with it.

After using this scent I’ve realized a few things. Unlike most scents from Bath and Body Works, this one smells a

little differently straight from the bottle than it does once it’s being used on the body. When I first smelled it out of the bottle, it smelled like a fruity amber scent. I barely smelled the marshmallow and although I liked it, I wasn’t completely impressed. Once I poured some on the sponge and started cleaning with it, I found the scent to be entirely different. It smelled sort of like a pear marshmallow. I know the combo sounds weird but it is actually amazing. When you think of marshmallow, you would think it would smell super sweet. This wash does not smell overly sweet at all. As a matter of fact, the fruity marshmallow is very mild but very pleasant.

I also find this wash to be extremely relaxing. I usually associate relaxing scents with vanillas, chamomiles and lavenders; but this one made me feel so warm and fuzzy after I ...

• Bath and Body Works Merry Marshmallow Kiss Shower Gel
      got out of the shower. It was weird because I actually felt more relaxed using this shower gel than any other one. It also cleans very well and the lather is to die for. The new BBW formula includes shea butter which I love for its moisturizing properties and it also pampers the skin to no end. Some of the shower gels don’t lather quite as well as this one, and the lather with this one
      is very abundant.

This shower gel is a must buy in my book and is truly a “warm” scented holiday shower gel. It is perfect to use around the holiday season and into the winter. Of course it could be used all year round but I find this specific scent to be the best in the colder festive months. I always purchase it on sale from BBW or whenever I have a coupon which drastically brings the price down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121623460831/k2311a1213/12.13.13