Belles Enchanted Tea Cart  » Baby care  »
0.5
  • I thought that I must have done something wrong
  • Now I know kids can be rough on toys and my nieces are no exception but they loved this toy and were very careful with it

• by Amberly Bernal

I have mentioned several toys that I have wanted to buy. I have not wanted one more than Belles Enchanted Tea Cart by Disney. I actually called and begged my husband. Told him that as this was the last one in the store and I had to buy it now. I called three times while the girls played with the display in the store. After much reluctance he said okay. I lugged the huge box and two girls through the mall and immediately went home to set up this

much desired toy.

It is a push cart with Belle’s entire tea set including Chip and Mrs. Potts. The cart is an adorable combination of pink and yellow. It has two levels to store all of plates and tea cups. It comes with a sugar bowl, creamers, plates, cups and spoons. The plastic is dainty and is sweet for an afternoon teatime.

This is where all the cuteness ends. It was a pain to put together. It does not require any tools, only snapping in place the cart. The bottom shelf is supposed to slide in and stay secure. After an hour of messing with it I finally handed it over to the girls. It lasted five minutes before it fell apart. I waited for my husband to get home and have him fix it. I thought that I must have done something wrong. He put it back together after twenty minutes of messing with it. Again after five minutes of play time it broke again.

We kept putting it back together. After about the hundredth time we ...

• Belles Enchanted Tea Cart
      decided enough was enough and we were going to superglue it. We pieced it together gluing each section together. We then let it sit for two days while we ensured it worked. We tested it and handed it over. Within days it was broken again. Now I know kids can be rough on toys and my nieces are no exception but they loved this toy and were very careful with it. They did not want it to get taken away for repairs. We even moved it for a time
      as a nightstand that did not get pushed around and it would still fall apart.

After months of piecing it back together it finally broke for good. We were left with the adorable tea set and no cart. I purchased this item primarily for the cart and paid the $29.99 price for the cart. This is why I am giving this a rating of 1. Belle tea sets can be purchased separately for a much lower price point. I still have a Chip on my shoulder about Belles Enchanted Tea Cart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413121623450831/k2311a1213/12.13.13