Little Tikes Princess Cozy Shopping Cart  » Baby care  »
  • With Christmas around the corner I know many parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are looking for the perfect gift
  • I bought this wonderful toy two years ago
  • I did pay $39.99 at Toys R Us for the cart which is triple the cost of some carts out on the market
  • I do not recommend use of the cart in this manner but am offering you a fair warning of the possibilities little ones can envision
  • The ability to wipe it down without damage is amazing

• by Amberly Bernal

With Christmas around the corner I know many parents, grandparents, aunts and uncles are looking for the perfect gift. Hopefully this will help you on that quest.

I knew I wanted to get my nieces a grocery cart to play with. At ages 2 and 4 I also knew that they were hard on their toys. When I saw the Little Tikes Princess Cozy Shopping Cart I had to have it. It was designed with a car front for their baby dolls just like we use when we go to the grocery store. I bought this wonderful toy two years ago. I bought it because it was cute, which

is a huge downfall of mine as I buy things solely for their cuteness. I also bought it because of how sturdy it looked which made my husband happy.

I did pay $39.99 at Toys R Us for the cart which is triple the cost of some carts out on the market. The price didn’t make me hesitate as I knew this was the cart I had to have. I have seen it available at many retail stores and is currently available on the Little Tikes website for as low as $34.99.

There is some assembly required with this purchase and it took about thirty minutes to put together. It only requires a screwdriver and some patience. The most difficult part was holding the pieces together while attempting to secure them.

I purchased the pink and purple grocery cart option but it does come in red and blue. The girls were ecstatic when they saw what Santa had left them. The nice part about having the baby doll car was that they could put their baby dolls in it. The bad part is that it can only fit one which can lead to some arguments. All of their baby dolls fit nicely, which was a concern for me. It is designed for 12 inch dolls which are standard ...

• Little Tikes Princess Cozy Shopping Cart
      in the market.

Now if anyone has ever had young children they know that they like to climb. As a caution I warn you this toy tempts climbing. They love to sit on top of the car and have even put their 1 year old sister in the cart. I do not recommend use of the cart in this manner but am offering you a fair warning of the possibilities little ones can envision.

They have now had this cart for two years. At ages four, six and now 1 all three girls still love playing with this toy. At 1, the youngest uses it to stabilize herself as

she walks through the house. It is one of a few that have made it alive in the past two years. Not only is it still in the same sturdy condition as day one it is just a clean and bright. The ability to wipe it down without damage is amazing.

Not only would I buy this toy again it has made me look at all Little Tikes toys. I have not found another toy that matches the quality and the play life of the Princess Cozy Shopping Cart. It was worth the price tag and beyond. This is a winner in my book and deserves a clear 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5413121623430731/k2311a1213/12.13.13