Lotus Herbals stick foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • After passing all the hurdles, when you come home with right foundation and hurriedly try it on your face, you get disappointed because the foundation you just bought is too heavy to use every day
  • The price was also affordable so I thought if the product didn’t work out, it won’t hurt my pocket
  • I recommend it to all, it is the best budget foundation for everyday use

• by Rajshree

Choosing a right foundation is one of the toughest task in a woman’s life. First the shade of foundation should be accurate or you end up looking ghostly white or horribly tanned. Again everyone’s requirement of coverage is also different, some require high coverage foundation and some are happy with sheer coverage. After passing all the hurdles, when you come home with right foundation and hurriedly try it on your face, you get disappointed because

the foundation you just bought is too heavy to use every day.

Some time back I was going through the same phase. I wanted a foundation for everyday use but couldn’t find any. I was searching for right foundation everywhere, in malls, on online shopping sites.

Then one day I came across Lotus stick foundation on online shopping site, I ordered in immediately. The price was also affordable so I thought if the product didn’t work out, it won’t hurt my pocket. Within 4 days I received my parcel.

I was so excited to try out the stick foundation. The description of stick foundation is quite fascinating, all in one foundation, concealer, compact with sun protection that too at this price! First I thought such tall claims! Nah, it can’t be that good. But when I applied on my face, oh boy! It was so light,

• Lotus Herbals stick foundation
      feathery light.

It is also moisturizing. Inspite of having dry skin I didn’t feel the need of moisturizer under it. It blends like a dream.

Just one swirl and gone as if my skin drank it. That’s not it, it also provided medium coverage! I don’t have acne scars but my under eye circles were barely visible after the application. I am very much happy with this product.

It is an ideal

foundation for daily use. Even people with dry skin can use it without moisturizer still it won’t look greasy on oily skin. On both skin types it gives nice dewy finish.

It even outs skin tone, gives you fresh looking bright skin. I recommend it to all, it is the best budget foundation for everyday use. I am giving it 10 out of 10 points because I don’t find any con in Lotus stick foundation.

tuliy says :

THe product melt so fast and do not last, i will never buy it again

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3113121623390731/k2311a1213/12.13.13