Kashi Heart to Heart: Nutty chia Flax Barley & Oat Cereal  » Food  »
  • One of my favorite brands that I like to call my go to is Kashi
  • Which is why I decided to give Kashi Heart to Heart
  • What I love about this cereal is the taste
  • I found that I liked to eat this cereal best when it was dry since it has a nice crunch and because it retained its flavor
  • I would recommend this cereal to a friend

• by nitakb

As many individuals I love cereal. I especially love it when I can find cereal that is both tasty and good for me too. One of my favorite brands that I like to call my go to is Kashi. I am completely in love with their products especially their cereal. Which is why I decided to give Kashi Heart to Heart: Nutty chia Flax Barley & Oat Cereal a try.

Kashi Heart to Heart: Nutty chia Flax Barley & Oat Cereal looks like a thicker version of Cherrios. Except

they have little bits of flax and walnuts attached to them. The cereal pieces themselves are a bright yellow hue and they are slightly larger.

What I love about this cereal is the taste. At first there is this strong grainy taste that is followed by this faint sweetness. Then there is this nuttiness that you taste after a while. It’s an acquired taste that kind of grew on me after a while. I found that I liked to eat this cereal best when it was dry since it has a nice crunch and because it retained its flavor. In my opinion when the cereal is served with milk, the flavor is weakened.

What I liked about this cereal is not only the taste but the benefits. You’re not only getting chia seed, flax and walnuts, but you’re getting Kashi’s original seven grain mix. Vitamin A,C,E B6, B12, Iron , folic acid and Zinc. Some of the flavor is contributed from pecans, almonds, and peanut. With the blend of flax and chia seeds and ...

• Kashi Heart to Heart: Nutty chia Flax Barley & Oat Cereal
      walnut you also get three hundred and twenty milligrams of omega-3s per serving. All good for the heart. With a sandwich bag of this cereal and a small red apple, and water I was ready to go. I enjoyed eating this cereal for breakfast and for a snack. It is very filling and satisfying.

One serving of this cereal, which is three-fourth cups is one hundred and ten calories with twenty calories being fat. There’s sixty milligrams of sodium, and sixty milligrams of potassium. There’s twenty four grams

of carbs and seven grams of sugar with three grams of protein. Not only is this good for your heart, it also helps promotes healthy blood pressure and provide soluble fiber.

In the end I thoroughly enjoyed this cereal and was almost close to tears when my box was empty. I got every penny of my four dollars. Even though the cereal is a little pricey is it totally worth it. I will be looking to buy this cereal in the future.

I would recommend this cereal to a friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712121623350731/k2311a1212/12.12.13