World Table Sharp Cheddar Bites with imitation bacon bits
2.0
  • Curiosity killed the cat when my mother was snacking on them like they were the best thing in the world
  • The packaging with all the bacon and cheese images got me all hyped only to be disappointed

• by nitakb

I tried World Table Sharp Cheddar Bites with imitation bacon bits one evening after a long day when spotting at them at walmart. Curiosity killed the cat when my mother was snacking on them like they were the best thing in the world. In other world I just had to try them. I just knew that they would be good because they were made

with sharp cheddar cheese. I for once ignored the fact of the bites having imitation bacon bits.

World Table Sharp Cheddar Bites with imitation bacon bits in reality didn’t taste good at all. To be matter of fact in my honest opinion they were disgusting. I don’t know whether to blame it on the fact that the bites tasted like a mouthful of salty flour or the too sharp flavor sharp cheddar cheese. Most of the ‘bacon bits’ that were supposed to on them couldn’t even be seen much less tasted. I couldn’t get past the metallic sharp taste of the cheese flavor or the bland flour taste. They weren’t kidding about baking the bites with real extra-sharp cheddar cheese. I even checked the box to see if they ...

• World Table Sharp Cheddar Bites with imitation bacon bits
      were past the expiration date. But to my dismay they weren’t outdated so I couldn’t blame it on that. Maybe it was just me that felt that the bites were disgusting. The packaging with all the bacon and cheese images got me all hyped only to be disappointed. I suppose that’s what I get for being curious.

One serving size of these bites is one

hundred and seventy calories with one hundred and ten of them being fat there is thirty five milligrams of cholesterol, and two hundred and eighty milligrams of sodium, There’s ten grams of carbohydrates, and zero grams of sugar and six grams of protein.

I’m positive that I won’t be eating anymore of these Sharp Cheddar Bites.

I also won’t be recommending them to a friend either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712121623300731/k2311a1212/12.12.13