Imperial Spread
  • I would recommend this to someone who isn’t so keen on using butter or wants to cut on calories or just wants to switch it up a little bit

• by Nitakb

Imperial Spread that is used as an alternative to butter. I’ve become accustom to using it over the years instead of butter for baking and cooking eggs. I still use butter but when I’m trying to cut corners and save a few pennies I buy a couple of packages of Imperial spread or a large tub usually priced at seventy cents to three dollars at Kroger. I still prefer butter

in a lot instances and when certain baking recipes call for it.

In my household we mostly use it to cook eggs, bake cookies and cakes. Melt it over steamed vegetables and even on pasta noodles before mixing milk and cheese sauce to make macaroni and cheese or melt it in freshly prepared rice I even use it to sauté with onions or garlic to stir fry vegetables, like mushrooms, and bell peppers. I very solemnly use it to plainly spread on toast. Usually if I do this I’m going to cover it with some peach preserves or grape jelly because the flavor alone makes me gag. I also use Imperial Spread to make grilled sandwiches in the skillet. Gives the bread a nice crisp browned outside.

Imperial Spread isn’t highly salted nor is it great in flavor. To better of fact, it didn’t taste ...

• Imperial Spread
      too good when not properly dissolved all the way. It’s the same effect of having a chunk of butter in my mouth. Because of this I make sure that the pieces I used is thoroughly melted.

One serving of this spread, which is one tablespoon, is seventy calories with sixty being from fat. There is one hundred and five milligrams with zero grams of carbs and zero grams of protein. It’s made

with fifty three percent oil spread and it has added vitamin A. There’s also artificial flavoring too.

Imperial spread is one product that I’ve come to enjoy using over the years. Not only is imperial spread quality made and gets the job done it’s affordable.

I would recommend this to someone who isn’t so keen on using butter or wants to cut on calories or just wants to switch it up a little bit.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712121623270731/k2311a1212/12.12.13