V-8 V Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
  • This why I decided to give V-8 V Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice a try
  • What I like about this is juice besides the fruit and vegetables is the fact that the beverage is delicious and satisfying
  • I enjoyed it to the fullest and will look to forward to purchase it in the future

• by nitakb

I’m no stranger to V-8 Fusion. I’ve previously tried some of their other products and completely fell in love with them. Whether it be the smoothies, energy drinks or smoothies, I am all for it. This why I decided to give V-8 V Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice a try.

V-8 V Fusion Vegetable and Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice is a light blend of pomegranate blueberry juice. Two fruits that I

don’t really get a chance to enjoy. Upon my first glass, I met with the tanginess of blueberry and the sweetness of pomegranate which was stronger than the blueberry. I can’t really taste the other flavors blended in but they are indeed there. There is the vegetable juice blend which consists of sweet potato, purple carrots, tomatoes, orange carrots. Then there is the fruit juice blend of apple, white grapes, pomegranates, and blueberries. With these blends you’re getting a full serving of fruit and full serving vegetables. All blended together in one bottle.

What I like about this is juice besides the fruit and vegetables is the fact that the beverage is delicious and satisfying. It’s good enough to drink alone, and to make into a slushy. Which I tried of course with a few ice cubes. I can’t really think ...

• V-8 V Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice
      of anything that I don’t like about this juice.

One serving size of this juice which is eight ounces is one hundred calories, with zero fat. Ninety five milligrams of sodium, two hundred and twenty grams of potassium with twenty two grams of sugar. Even though this is all great I wish there wasn’t so much sugar. But other than that this juice was awesome. The fact that there is

both fruit and vegetables, there’s no sugar added, no artificial color, preservatives or flavors. is good enough for me. It’s also a gluten free food. You’re getting the real deal.

V-8 V Fusion Vegetable aand Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice was worth trying. I enjoyed it to the fullest and will look to forward to purchase it in the future. V8 has done it again and made me love them even more.

I would recommend this to a friend.

Deweye says :

re : This why I decided to give V-8 V Fusion Vegetable & Fruit Pomegranate Blueberry Juice a try
After I cut down on soda Cokes and sweets. I found for the price and nutrition, You can’t beat a V-8 Fusion to cure what ails you…

Melanie Noell says :

Although the price is higher, I prefer Naked’s different fruit and vegetable juices. The Blue Machine tastes better to me and has more nutrients, but the higher cost can make the V8 Fusions a more economical choice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2712121623240731/k2311a1212/12.12.13