Lakme skin gloss - winter intense moisturiser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I recommend using it for face and neck only
  • I think it will be too greasy for oily skin and it may cause acne

• by Rajshree

I am loyal costumer of Lakme and I use their each and every product. When I saw the advertise of Lakme skin gloss I was very much excited and wanted to buy it desperately. When I spotted it in nearby grocery shop I immediately picked it up. Even the name and packaging is so appealing. I have been using Lakme skin gloss for about a month. I am quite happy with this product.

I am blessed with dry skin type so I was looking for a good quality moisturizer. All the moisturizer I have used failed to moisturize my skin. But this one worked. Now a

days it is my HG moisturizer. In term of packaging, it comes in a white plastic bottle with a flip open cap which I quite liked.

It is sturdy hence is travel friendly, it is quite helpful to me as I have dry skin so I carry my moisturizer everywhere I go. The moisturizer is white in color. It has a mild pleasant fragrance, which fades within 5 minutes of application hence nothing bothersome to sensitive noses. The consistency of moisturizer is thick. Though it gets absorbed in skin quickly.

The moisturizer is able to moisturize my skin effectively. after application of the moisturizer my skin felt hydrated,supple and fresh. The feeling lasted for a day. There was absolutely no stretchy feeling and I had absolutely no dry spots since the time I am using this moisturizer. I usually get dry, flaking spots on skin but this moisturizer took care of it.

The Lakme skin gloss is not waterproof. If you wash your face with water then you will have to reapply it. But it is not a big deal, it happens with all the moisturizers so I don’t mind reapplying. I recommend using it for ...

• Lakme skin gloss - winter intense moisturiser
      face and neck only. Not ideal to use it as body lotion nor it claims to be.

Due to its packaging it is ideal to carry in your purse. Guess what I got a small Lakme nourishing glow face wash free with it!! The face wash is also superb in quality. I cleansed my skin without ripping off the oil from my face. I am considering to buy full size product. I am so much in love with face wash too.

It has small granules for scrubbing purpose. I don’t find the granules hard so it can used daily. Overall it is

nice, budget friendly and effective moisturizer for daily use. Even people with normal skin need extra moisture for their skin in winter so they can also give it a try. I do not recommend this product to oily skinned people.

I think it will be too greasy for oily skin and it may cause acne. I totally recommend it people having dry skin. So dry skin beauties your search for HG moisturizer ends here. I am giving 9 points to this skin gloss. I am very much happy with this product but I have deducted one point as it is not suitable for oily skin.

tuliy says :

its not bad, but not worth the money, its vanish in few minutes, it maybe good teens

Sondra Sims-Taylor says :

re : I recommend using it for face and neck only
Certain moisturizers work better only on certain parts of the body. The face and neck are probably two of the most sensitive parts of the body and require a special brand of cream the most. This appears to be a very special light brand to use sparingly only on very special parts like the face and neck. I am sure it works well wherever it is used, but it would be nice to try those places first.

Sondra Sims-Taylor says :

re : I think it will be too greasy for oily skin and it may cause acne
Those looking over the Lakme skin gloss should not overlook the highlights of the product even it they have oily skin. The skin gloss might even out the the oily tones and provide a smooth glow without giving the person acne. I hear acne may come form eating foods that do not agree with a persons’ body most of the time anyway. The skin gloss has been tested and proved to be safe on the most peoples skin so one shouldn’t worry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3111121623160731/k2311a1211/12.11.13