Nike Free 3.0 Men’s Running Shoes
  • I love sneakers because they are my ultimate partner when I am jogging, playing basketball or working out in the gym
  • I have been impressed with this sneakers and here are the reasons why
  • I dislike sneakers when it is too thick and hard
  • I like the inner aspect of the sneakers because the material is so soft and it gives my feet added protection

• by ibizaspain

I love sneakers because they are my ultimate partner when I am jogging, playing basketball or working out in the gym. I have bought Nike Free 3.0 Shoes because it was appealing to me when I saw it in the store. It is stylish and very unique. I have been impressed with this sneakers and here are the reasons why.

First, the material used makes it feel seamless to your feet. I dislike sneakers when it is too thick and

hard. It would feel like your feet are chained and you cannot mobilize well. I use this when I am doing sports or exercising so I do not want to feel as if my feet are tied up. I love the softness of the material. The material is lightweight and gives your feet a nice way to move.

The inner part is made up of mesh which gives a good grip on your feet when you are running or doing something. Of course it is best if you wear socks to appreciate this feature. The internal part of the shoes has contour which gives your feet the exact fit. I like the inner aspect of the sneakers because the material is so soft and it gives my feet added protection.

Another thing, the shoes is not high-cut unlike some Nike sneakers. Free 3.0 has superior cut which makes it easy and super comfortable to the feet. Not to ...

• Nike Free 3.0 Men's Running Shoes
      high to match the ankles and not too low to be uncomfortable. It is just perfect for your feet and the cut is really attractive. This style is consistent with the flexibility and feature that is geared towards giving your feet added comfort. The sneakers is so light in its entirety. When I jog, I don’t feel like I am wearing sneakers. I like this shoes because of how they revolutionize sneakers these days to cater to every
      person’s need. It gives you flexibility and comfort while wearing it.

There is just a slight downside to the physical aspect of this product. First of all, the color of the middle part which connects the sole and the shoes gets easily detached. Another thing, the Nike logo gets easily damage and displace. You expect this product to withstand tear and wear because it is a running shoes but sadly the more you use it, the easily it gets damage.

Thomas says :

re : I love sneakers because they are my ultimate partner when I am jogging, playing basketball or working out in the gym
These shoes are light and comfortable they have a good grip

Alfred says :

The best comfort sneaker. it gives you the energy you need and flexibility to takle your jogging, workout etc…

dan says :

These sneakers are very comfortable Even with my flat feet I find them very easy to wear with my inserts. Top class and worth the price of them.

dan says :

re : I have been impressed with this sneakers and here are the reasons why
The color of the sneaker, the comfort and the way they mould to the shape of your feet, these are some brilliant reasons why people should get some of these

dan says :

re : I like the inner aspect of the sneakers because the material is so soft and it gives my feet added protection
Someone agrees with my thoughts i think the lining is soft enough for the shoe to mould around your foot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 559121622930531/k2311a129/12.9.13