Garnier Oil Clear Eucalyptus Brightening Oil Control Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I like the formula of this product because unlike the previous products from Garnier, this one was foamy
  • I notice that this product gives me sting
  • I suffered minor skin irritation which is not a good experience

• by ibizaspain

It happened again that I was in search for a new facial wash because the product that I was using was not available. So I was shopping for a new facial wash and I came across this product. I have tried Garnier before but it was a different variety. What attracted me to try this product was the “oil control” formula which I really need. I have always been problematic with my T zone because it is so oily. Hence, any facial product which can provide oil reduction

is always an attractive product for me.

Let me start with the formula. I like the formula of this product because unlike the previous products from Garnier, this one was foamy. It lathers well when you massage it in your face. I like it when it is foamy because it can really clean your face well. I also like the feeling of your face being polished after you use it. The previous Garnier products that I have tried ( the one with lemon essence ) was not really good in cleaning your face. It is not foamy. This one is different, I can feel my skin clean and very smooth after I use it. So the cleaning capability itself, this product is very good.

I like the main content of this product. Eucalyptus has good effect on the skin. It has anti-inflmmatory effect on the skin and it helps soothes the skin should you be experiencing any wound caused by the blemishes. It is also a plant extract with potent anti-bacterial properties so it is ...

• Garnier Oil Clear Eucalyptus Brightening Oil Control Scrub
      really good if you want to prevent skin blemishes or various skin problems like acne. This is a good product if you are living in a huge city and there is so much pollution going on. This product is also very effective in wiping out oil in your face. It can really dissolve oil and prevent it from coming back.

Here is my complain about the product.

It is too harsh on my skin. When I wash my face, after massaging the facial wash I use, I leave

it for a couple of minutes. I notice that this product gives me sting. I did not experience it with any product. I also suffered irritation around my cheek bone area. Eventually it became visible red spots. I discontinued it right after I experienced this.

My verdict.

This is effective in taking away dirt, giving you oil-free face and helping you have a shine-free face. However, there are some additives that makes it too harsh to use. I suffered minor skin irritation which is not a good experience.

Anirudh says :

re : I like the formula of this product because unlike the previous products from Garnier, this one was foamy
It’s is a really good scrub and it is worth the price, The micro particles present helps one to clear out the skin dead cells and the natural ingredient eucalyptus helps to calm the irritation occurred due to the micro particles and helps to control the oil production. Hence it is also helpful for the acne and pimples and gives you a cool effect in summers.
I loved this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319121622900531/k2311a129/12.9.13