Pioneer Sewn Leatherette 3 Ring Binder  » Other  »
  • I am very big on using embellishments as I feel like they add a lot of pizzazz and when you are doing a scrapbook it is amazing how many stickers and such are offered in the craft stores today
  • I’ve noticed that sometimes with the larger scrapbooks you run into quality issues
  • It also has a window on the front for a medium sized square picture which was perfect for displaying my favorite photo of my son for his first year

• by Crystal

When I was making a scrapbook for my son’s first year, I needed something that would hold a lot. I started with smaller scrapbooks and soon realized that I needed to upgrade to a larger one. Not only did it have to hold an entire year of pictures etc. but I also used a LOT of embellishments. These are the 3-D type stickers that are layered and take up a lot of depth space. I am very big on using embellishments as I feel like they add a lot of pizzazz and when you are doing

a scrapbook it is amazing how many stickers and such are offered in the craft stores today. I basically had embellishments for every event that went on in his first year.

This scrapbook was the largest I could find and I searched high and low for a durable, large scrapbook. The binding measure 4 inches in height which gave me ample room to fit everything in it. I’ve noticed that sometimes with the larger scrapbooks you run into quality issues. Either the binding starts to wear or the rings don’t support the pages. To give you an idea of how durable this book is, I’ve had it displayed standing up for a year now and the both the binding and the rings are doing perfectly. With all the stickers and such that I used these pages are heavy. Therefore you know that it is durable to be supporting these heavy pages standing on end.

Aesthetically, this scrapbook is beautiful. The leatherette style makes it very professional looking. It looks fancy but not gaudy. It is simple but has lovely metal type corners which gives it more appeal. It also ...

• Pioneer Sewn Leatherette 3 Ring Binder
      has a window on the front for a medium sized square picture which was perfect for displaying my favorite photo of my son for his first year. There is also a spot for a small picture on the binding which was perfect for adding a small photo and a caption stating that it is a book for his first year.

When using traditional scrapbooks, there isn’t much room for error. That is because the pages do not comes out and if you mess up there is only so much you can do. I also find that the pages

are not half as durable. Even on the scrapbooks that allow you to take the pages out and rebind, it is such a pain to do. This is a 3 ring binder so all you need to do is unhook the binder clips and replace the pages as needed. It takes standard sheet protectors and has worked great for me. After using this binder I wouldn’t go back to traditional scrapbooks again. I also think you get a lot of quality for the money. It only costs around 21-22 USD from Amazon and is a great buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 129121622830531/k2311a129/12.9.13