Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel
  • This shower gel is definitely my all time favorite body wash from Bath and Body Works
  • I believe that this scent has truly captured the vanilla bean scent
  • Although I like scents that smell like sugar cookies, I find that a true vanilla scent is much better for products that are being applied to the body
  • I think that the vanilla scents that are too sweet aren’t as good to shower with
  • I also feel like I notice a difference in the way it cleans

• by Crystal

This shower gel is definitely my all time favorite body wash from Bath and Body Works. It is seasonal and therefore only comes out around the Christmas/Winter time which I find to be very appropriate because the scent radiates with the Christmas spirit. To me, one of the most prominent Christams scents is vanilla. There are all kinds of vanilla scents though. There are sugar cookie vanilla scents, select vanilla scents which are super sweet and vanilla

scents that smell like the bean. I believe that this scent has truly captured the vanilla bean scent.

Although I like scents that smell like sugar cookies, I find that a true vanilla scent is much better for products that are being applied to the body. I think that the vanilla scents that are too sweet aren’t as good to shower with. While the vanilla bean noel scent is sweet, it isn’t overpowering and doesn’t come off as a “cake and cookie” type scent.

Scent aside, Bath and Body Works has come out with a newer formula that now includes shea butter. Shea butter is one of nature’s most richest moisturizers. I love using products that contain shea butter and I can definitely notice a difference with the new formula. While my skin will still get a little dry without moisturizer, I find that it gets less dry with the new formula. I also ...

• Bath and Body Works Vanilla Bean Noel Shower Gel
      feel like I notice a difference in the way it cleans. I always thought it cleaned well but for some reason I think it cleans even better now. It also rinses better too. I used to feel like it took a bit of time to get the feeling of body wash off my armpits while rinsing but with this formula I feel like it rinses a lot cleaner.

The scent seems to stay the same year after year which

I am very happy about because so many times a product will be wonderful and then companies try to improve the scent and it totally changes it. The fact that they have kept this scent the same is wonderful because you can’t top perfection. I think Bath and Body Works realizes it with this seasonal favorite. I will continue to buy every Christmas season and I always manage to get it on sale with coupons and promotions from BBW.

Stacy Carter says :

re : This shower gel is definitely my all time favorite body wash from Bath and Body Works
I am ideally a fruity smell, kind of girl. My mom bought me the Vanilla Bean shower gel for Christmas, not wanting to hurt her feelings I tried it. It is now all I use
The smell seems to linger for hours, I love it Every year near winter, I search for it. It is a must try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319121622820531/k2311a129/12.9.13