NUK Bottle System
  • I found that they were perfect for the baby that is past 6 months old but not for newborns
  • When we tried these with him he cried as a newborn
  • They were a little ridiculous in my opinion
  • I recommend checking out these bottles if your child doesn’t have any special bottle feeding needs

• by Crystal

The Nuk bottles were one of the many bottles my son used as a baby. I found that they were perfect for the baby that is past 6 months old but not for newborns. My son was a very gassy baby and he needed something with a more advanced gas control system. When we tried these with him he cried as a newborn. Once he got over his gassy phase, these were perfect.

They have minimal parts which was very ideal for me to clean. It was simply the bottle, the ring, and the nipple. Of course there’s

the cap as well and the disc for travel but that’s it for this bottle. I loved the fact that I had minimal parts to clean, especially coming from a bottle that had a million different venting items. I took these bottles on vacation and everywhere with no cleaning problems and no special tools needed to clean them either. After my son was about 6 months these were the only bottles he used for a long period of time. They also taught him to hold the bottle as well because they were nice and narrow and fit perfectly in
      his little hands. Sometimes the wider ones work better for some kids but these were perfect for him.

My son showed no signs of uncomfortable gas with these and the size 2 nipples were perfect for him to finish his bottle quickly without gagging on the milk. They will leak from the nipple if you pour them upside down as will most bottles on the market. They haven’t leaked from anywhere else though which is more than I can say for some other bottles. By the time he was about 10 months old he needed to upgrade to ...

• NUK Bottle System
      the next flow nipples because they weren’t fast enough. That’s when we ran into problems again though. The fast flow nipples literally would almost drown him. They absolutely poured out full force and my son could not keep up with them. They were a little ridiculous in my opinion. We had to go back to another brand’s fast flow because at least he was able to suck without being drowned. No matter how much time we gave him with the size 3 Nuk nipples he just couldn’t adjust at all.

I also like the various designs offered with

these bottles. They have neutral designs, designs geared for boys and designs geared for girls. He liked the colorfulness of the bottles as did I. I also appreciated the fact that you can get a 3 pack of the bottles for just over 10 USD which is great compared to the crazy prices of bottles on the market these days. I recommend checking out these bottles if your child doesn’t have any special bottle feeding needs. While they are better than standard bottles, the nipple can collapse sometimes which can be annoying but overall they are pretty decent.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 549121622810531/k2311a129/12.9.13