The Body Shop Lip Butter Beurre A Levres 10ml 0.3OZ (8.5g)  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was really a great deal for me having a first time experience buying the product

• by Jose Altair Lopez de Dios

I was curious at first regarding the benefits of a lip balm. I talked to my friends about its benefits and the like. They said that acquiring one would prevent you from having lip cracks especially on my field of work, being an occupational therapist all day long, around 5-6 hours straight which involves talking here and there.

The idea of actual
      buying The Body Shop Lip Butter Beurre A Levres 10ml was on the spot when I visited the Body Shop store in Ayala Center, Cebu two months ago with my friends. They introduced me this lip balm and I was like, okey, I must try this one and nothing could go wrong for sure.

The price of the product was around P950 or $22 per box which included two other lip balm products. It was a discounted price at that time and I was lucky enough to have a buy one, take one promo. Instead of having 1 box of three lip balm products, I had already two boxes summing it up to six lip balm products. It was really a great deal for ...

• The Body Shop Lip Butter Beurre A Levres 10ml 0.3OZ (8.5g)
      me having a first time experience buying the product.

I started using the lip balm around a month ago, November 1st week. It was really a big help on my job to have minimal occurences of lip cracks. The Body Shop Lip Butter Beurre A Levres did its job as well I’m doing mine for around 5 to 6 hours. It was easy to apply like using only a fingertip then scooping down the content on its small container then applying it on your lips. It did give me a boost on my confidence level especially when you are talking to other people every hour of your job. I had a great experience with this lip balm, I hope you would also experience it, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312121622430131/k2311a122/12.2.13