Microdry Ultimate Luxury Memory Foam Bath Mat  » Housewares  »
  • It is amazing just how soft these mats are
  • When standing at the sink to wash my hands or brush my teeth I love to wiggle my toes on it because it just feels so plush
  • The only thing I suggest watching out for is when you machine wash it
  • These rugs start at 15 USD from Bed Bath and Beyond and are so worth the cost

• by Crystal

My mom picked up a few of these bath mats and gave us two to keep. She swears by the bath mats and after using them just once I could completely understand why. We have one mat at our sink and one outside our tub. It is amazing just how soft these mats are. When standing at the sink to wash my hands or brush my teeth I love to wiggle my toes on it because it just feels so plush. It’s so

comfortable to stand at the sink. I never thought I’d be so happy to stand on a rug in front of the sink but after using so many rugs that aren’t plush or just simply slide out from under your feet; I’ve really come to appreciate the memory foam ones.

This particular rug is also great for right outside the tub. I was using a regular bath rug that absorbed enough water but I didn’t realize how much more a rug could be absorbing. My other rugs took forever to dry and seemed to hold moisture throughout the day. The Microdry rug managed to absorb more moisture dripping off of me than the other rugs and they dried twice as quick. Therefore it is more effective for fast drying as well as absorbing.

I also love to kneel on this rug when giving my son a bath. For one, it cushions my knees and legs so much more than any other rug. The memory foam acts as a pillow ...

• Microdry Ultimate Luxury Memory Foam Bath Mat
      and the backing prevents it from sliding all over the placed. Imagine being able to kneel on a pillow that doesn’t move! My son also gets water outside of the tub a lot and thanks to this rug it dries a lot quicker.

The only thing I suggest watching out for is when you machine wash it. It is made to be machine washed and can be as long as you are careful. We took ours out of the dryer once and the rubber backing

was completely stuck together. We made the mistake of tearing it apart and ripping the back open. It still functions perfectly however if we had been more careful pulling it apart it wouldn’t have ripped. These rugs start at 15 USD from Bed Bath and Beyond and are so worth the cost. You can also use their 20% off coupon and save more on the rugs than retail price. I find them to be reasonably priced anyway for the quality you are getting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532121622340131/k2311a122/12.2.13