Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
  • The battery and memory card compartment is very accessible and it's convenient that they're in the same compartment instead of separate ones (like most cameras would have the battery on the bottom and the memory card on the side)

• by s.p.9101

I purchased this item as a Christmas gift for myself in 2012. At first I was quite skeptical about the product because it was on the lower price end (BIG PLUS) of the Canon EOS Rebel line. However, I was not a camera professional and I only had the help and knowledge of the salesman. I didn’t want to spend thousands of dollars and I

wanted to make sure the camera came with the basics I would need in order to just take pictures. Well, not only did I just take pictures, but I ended up taking GORGEOUS pictures. This 12.2 megapixel camera that came with an 18-55mm lens has worked wonders for me.

I never thought I’d be so interested in photography, but now it is a hobby thanks to this incredible great camera. It takes the pictures it needs to take and allows easy access to all buttons and options. The camera is easy to navigate on the outside and inside. The buttons are pretty straightforward and so simple that you’ll memorize the function of each button in less than a week.

The physical structure of the camera is incredible. It is lightweight, allowing ...

• Canon EOS Rebel T3/1100D 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera
      me to hold it with one hand by the camera grip when necessary. This camera is so compact, it only takes up half the space of a basic lunchbox (which by the way makes a great case for it)! The battery and memory card compartment is very accessible and it’s convenient that they’re in the same compartment instead of separate ones (like most cameras would
      have the battery on the bottom and the memory card on the side).

The turnstile is easy to use to switch from photo setting to photo setting, for example video to portrait to landscape to nighttime, etc. There are so many options to choose from to suit your setting. This camera is one of a kind and for a GREAT price, you’ll get a lot out of it!

Carlos says :

re : The battery and memory card compartment is very accessible and it’s convenient that they’re in the same compartment instead of separate ones (like most cameras would have the battery on the bottom and the memory card on the side)
I completely agree. The fact that the battery and memory card are on the same side is more helpful than you could imagine also the quality is awe inspiring

Gunnar Campbell says :

I would disagree. Attempting to change the SD card on a tripod is a major difficulty.

Gilan Nurdiansyah says :

I have one of these camera at home. I don’t know why is it just me having a dirty lense or what, but if I take a picture, usually it’s blurry. I think it’s just the lightning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 432121622310131/k2311a122/12.2.13