• This is not the first electric toothbrush for me but, for now, it’s the best one I have ever used
  • Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, and Whitening and while I’ve tried them all and I think they are all very good, I prefer the Sensitive cleaning mode
  • On the other hand, the Deep Clean mode I like the least, but that’s just my personal preference
  • I also think it has an interesting feature that would be useful for kids who don’t really like to brush
  • Also, the price tag is a little over the top at about $100 as I paid for it (the price can usually range from $90 to $110 depending where you get it from), but you can always do a search around multiple online shops and Amazon and you might find it at a good discount

• by chiquita134

I got the ProWhite Precision 4000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush about a month and a half ago. I was looking around some online shops wanting to spend some money when there she was just smiling back at me :). It was love at first sight and some days later I was washing my teeth with it. This is not the first electric toothbrush for me but, for now, it’s the best one I have ever used. I haven’t used it for a very long time, but because I tend to wash my teeth regularly, I now know a lot about it and feel confident that it’s a very good fit for me.

A couple of things made me love this electric toothbrush in particular: It’s great for my gums! It does its thing without making my teeth or gums feel awkward in any way. I can’t even start to

talk about how my gums feel since I started washing them with this little baby. They must be in “gum heaven” by now! The toothbrush is very easy on the gums and I don’t have any bleeding problems. I had such problems when using normal toothbrushes and even some other electric ones, so this is a great plus for the Oral-B professional healthy clean + proWhite precision 4000 rechargeable electric toothbrush.

My smile seems to be getting whiter or at least that’s what my husband keeps telling me every day! The company that produces this toothbrush says that you will notice your teeth getting whiter after 3 weeks of usage. I have to say that it took about 4 weeks for me and my family to notice a visible difference. I guess this depends from person to person and it’s also a matter of how often you wash

your teeth.

It has 4 cleaning modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Sensitive, and Whitening and while I’ve tried them all and I think they are all very good, I prefer the Sensitive cleaning mode. It just suits me so well because it does a good job without being too hard on the gums. On the other hand, the Deep Clean mode I like the least, but that’s just my personal preference.

I wash my teeth at least 2 times daily, once in the morning and once at night before bedtime. Sometimes, I even wash them 3 times daily when I have the time. The battery seems to be holding on quite well. I think I only need to recharge it every 7-8 days. On the package they said the battery will last up to 10 days for 2xday washing for 2 min. I wash for at least 3 minutes ...

• Oral-B Professional Healthy Clean + ProWhite Precision 4000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush
      so it does seem like they kept their word on this.

When I’m brushing too hard and that tends to happens sometimes when I’m day dreaming, the pressure sensor within the toothbrush will stop the pulsations so that I don’t hurt my gums or teeth. I really like this “security” add-on! Like I said I’ve had some problems with bleeding gums so I really appreciate this little alarm that doesn’t let me go overboard!

I also think it has an interesting feature that would be useful for kids who don’t really like to brush. After you brush for a couple of seconds it will show a smiley face and then a bigger smiley and so on as you brush longer and longer. I think this would encourage children to keep brushing for 2-3 minutes.

If I had to say something bad about my ProWhite Precision 4000 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

it would probably be about the sound it makes. This isn’t really bothersome for me in particular, but my husband finds it a little annoying. This toothbrush makes a sound that is kind of similar to the one of a dentist’s drill. It’s just slightly similar, mind you, but it does seem to offend some people. So, keep this in mind if you want to get this model.

Also, the price tag is a little over the top at about $100 as I paid for it (the price can usually range from $90 to $110 depending where you get it from), but you can always do a search around multiple online shops and Amazon and you might find it at a good discount. For example, right now it’s $65 on Amazon!

Other than that, this is an absolute must buy! Your gums will thank you for it, believe me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3429111622260230/k2311a1129/11.29.13