Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
  • I notice a difference right away with these paper towels
  • When you do the math, you may be saving money initially by buying the cheaper brands but it will cost you more money in the long run because it is taking more of that brand to use to clean up the mess
  • I know a lot of people who hate it because they prefer to have a larger piece of paper towel straight from the get go
  • I think it really saves a lot of paper towel usage by having the half pieces

• by Crystal

I’m a big fan of buying bargain brands and truly believe that with many products, store brought are just as good at a greatly reduced price. However in the case of paper towels I will always spend the extra money for Bounty because they are far superior to any other paper towel on the market today. I’ve tried every other leading brand and store brand you could think of and none of them compare to Bounty.

The other day I accidentally bought a package of another leading brand and my husband (who also believes in bargain brands) went to use them and

said “woah you’re right! I notice a difference right away with these paper towels. They are horrible compared to Bounty!” Tried and true, Bounty makes a difference.

Their level of absorbency seems to be at least 3 or 4 times stronger than any other brand. It takes one piece of Bounty to wipe up the same amount of liquid as it would take another brand 3 or 4 pieces to absorb.

is taking more of that brand to use to clean up the mess. That’s one thing that consumers today don’t realize.

They think they are getting such a great deal with the other paper towel brands, not realizing that they are using more of it. That in the end leads to more waste being produced, and more material being used when they could’ve just started with the superior brand in the first place.

The select-a-size feature is one of those things that you either love or hate. I happened to love it.

I know a lot of people who hate ...

• Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
      it because they prefer to have a larger piece of paper towel straight from the get go. The select a size haters claim that they go to tear a piece of paper towel and wind up with this small half piece.

I think it really saves a lot of paper towel usage by having the half pieces. For instance, if I need to wipe up something small or wipe my son’s hands after a meal I don’t need a huge piece of paper towel to do it.

You can get a half a piece for washing and a half a piece

for drying which would result in only one full piece being used. Whereas if you used the regular sized towels you would either have to use two full pieces or rip them in half which is never an even rip and always winds up with one small piece and one large piece.

If absorbency, less waste and quality matter to you in a paper towel than I strongly suggest going with the Bounty select a size paper towels. While they cost a lot initially, you are saving yourself money in the long run and I find them to always be on sale in my local grocery stores.

Bounty Select-A-Size Paper Towels
Bryan says :

re : I notice a difference right away with these paper towels
When I go out to shop, I shop for quality and price. I usually go with the generic brand for most items because they usually pack the same bunch as the higher price but when it comes to buying something such as paper towels I will l always choose bounty. I have tried the generic brands at many different stores and they all just end up being awful. They may come with more but that increase in number is more of a con than pro. The con being that each individual paper towel is of the worst quality. I would spend five to six pieces on a simple spill that would only take one or two sheets of bounty. There just isn’t a competition there. Why pay two or three dollars less for a hundred more sheets when really you are paying with the waste of useless sheets that don’t wipe or pick up anything. One sheet of bounty does the job better than four of the other. The price is fair in my opinion and the quality is top notch. Bounty is and will always be my first choice for paper towels.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329111622200230/k2311a1129/11.29.13