Crafters Square Craft Glue 3 ct packs from Dollar Tree  » Housewares  »
2.8
  • Let me just say that this is the best value I have gotten on any type of crafting supply in a long time
  • It would have nicer if it dried a little bit quicker but it definitely sufficed
  • The small size is convenient for more precise projects and makes it very maneuverable

• by Crystal

Being a very crafty person, I am often gluing things together. I go through a lot of glue for a lot of different purposes. It is important for me to use a glue that bonds things together extremely well and withstands handling. I usually use the brand name craft glues but I stumbled upon this glue when I was in Dollar Tree once.

Let me just say that this is the best value I have gotten on any type of crafting supply in a long time. The glue is ridiculously strong for such

an inexpensive item. I first used it on paper which is typically what craft glue is used on most often and it was wonderful.

I make paper origami flower arrangements and a certain flower I make requires gluing the petals together. I tried this glue on the petals and I couldn’t believe how strong the bond was. I had a total of 5 petals that I needed to put together and I put them together one right after the other.

The finished product was a beautifully finished flower that showed no signs of wanting to come apart. Drying time was completely reasonable as well. It is advertised as quick drying and I would say it is on the borderline of quick drying but it was quick enough for what I needed.

It would have nicer if it dried a little bit quicker but it definitely sufficed. It was comparable to the quicker drying tacky glue sold in most craft stores. Definitely quicker than Elmer’s glue and just as effective.

It also dried reasonably clear but is a tad bit cloudish. My second project was gluing a border ...

• Crafters Square Craft Glue 3 ct packs from Dollar Tree
      around an inkjet photo and some of the glue was going to definitely show through around the border so I needed it to not be seen. At a close range you could see a little bit of cloudiness but once framed and from afar you can’t tell at all that there is glue there.

It also only gave me a few minutes of working time. I needed to remove a strip of the border at one point and it was almost totally stuck down. I was able to lift the border back up and reglue

it back down but it’s not something you want to take too much time with.

Overall, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this glue. It comes in 3 . 66 fluid ounce bottles and is very handy to have around.

The small size is convenient for more precise projects and makes it very maneuverable. The tip is very precise and does not overpour at all. I would say this is a steal from the Dollar Tree.

3 small bottles of craft glue from any other store would cost a lot more than a dollar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329111622170230/k2311a1129/11.29.13