Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Poppity Pop Musical Dino  » Baby care  »
  • This kids’ toy has been a favorite in our household
  • I believe that says a lot about a toy when it can withstand that kind of pressure
  • For under 30 USD you really get your money’s worth and I highly recommend it for babies and toddler alike

• by Crystal

This kids’ toy has been a favorite in our household. My son is two now and still loves it and he has loved it since he was a few months old. It’s rated for 6 months to 3 years and I find that to be accurate. At 6 months there really isn’t much babies can do with it but it still managed to entertain him.

He pretty much just liked holding the balls and watching Mommy play with it but watching me brought a bunch of giggles. It comes with 6 colored balls

and you can roll them down the tail into the dino or you can just put them into the popper. Either way they will either pop out of the dino or roll out of the mouth.

They do wind up all over the room but that’s part of the whole fun. Once my son get a little older and started crawling the fun really began. He loved to chase the balls around the room and bring them back to me.

I really feel that this toy helped him to develop his motor skills better because it encouraged him to crawl around the room after the balls. Then when he started walking he was able to run around the room after the balls. This toy has really been tried and tested with durability.

My son has the tendency to want to walk on everything. He has been known to break other toys from doing so when I didn’t get there in time however this toy will literally just keep going. He has stood smack dab in the middle of it with all his weight on it while it was turned on ...

• Fisher-Price Go Baby Go Poppity Pop Musical Dino
      and the bouncer part still works like new.

I believe that says a lot about a toy when it can withstand that kind of pressure. I also think this toy is educational as well. There are 6 different color balls and it helps to teach him colors.

I simply ask him a color or tell him what color the ball is over and over again and eventually he picks up on. Then I can tell him what color ball to go chase after and he has learned which color names correspond to which colors. I

don’t see this toy doing anything for a child under 6 months as there isn’t much mobility in a child that young and they don’t really have the grip to hold the balls either.

They need a little bit more coordination to do anything with it but once they start to sit up on their own and later become mobile, this toy has proven to be a whole lot of fun. I even have a great time playing with my son with it. For under 30 USD you really get your money’s worth and I highly recommend it for babies and toddler alike.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5429111622130130/k2311a1129/11.29.13