Dove Beauty Bar White
  • I like to use Dove in those areas as I find it to do a thorough cleaning job without irritating the skin at all
  • I do like scented products so I prefer a little scent but I don’t like to smell too much of a scent

• by Crystal

I typically don’t like commercial bought soaps because I find they are too harsh on my skin, however they get the job done when it comes to cleaning. In the case of Dove, I find it to be a little different than other soaps. I use Dove when I need a very sensitive soap for the more sensitive parts of my body.

Many soaps are way too harsh for certain body parts and can lead to stinging and burning if over washing with them. I like to use Dove in those areas as

I find it to do a thorough cleaning job without irritating the skin at all.

I also find that when I use it on the rest of my body it makes my body feel more moisturized throughout the day. On a regular day, from any old bar of soap, my skin would get a little itchy in the winter months.

That’s because they strip the skin of everything, including its natural moisture barrier. The natural moisture barrier is so critical for your skin that when you use harsher soaps and strip your body of it, it leads to dryness, itchiness, flaking, burning and irritation.

Of course the case is more sever with people with sensitive skin. On the flip side I do need a stronger soap for areas such as my armpits because I don’t think Dove does that great of a job getting the caked on deodorant off of my armpits.

Since Dove does such a great job of not stripping your skin, on the downside it doesn’t strip off the deodorant and antiperspirant which I find to be very critical in my case. If I ...

• Dove Beauty Bar White
      don’t get all my deodorant off my armpits feel tacky and they get stinky easier from embedded sweat sitting on them.

In this particular case I have to use different types of soap. While Dove cleans areas of the body that aren’t treated with any special gunk, the armpits are a definite exception.

I also like the smell of the white version of Dove. I have tried the other versions and they are either too florally or too citrusy.

The white version has a very mild yet pleasant aroma to it and doesn’t

overpower you throughout the day. I do like scented products so I prefer a little scent but I don’t like to smell too much of a scent.

I find the other scents can interfere with perfumes and deodorants as well. You can get a 2 pack for around 4 USD at most stores.

Usually you can find them on sale as well or you can buy a larger pack for a discounted price. They are worth using and you get a good amount of soap for your money because they don’t run out that fast either.

Azriel says :

I have used Dove for as long as I can remember. this product has proven to be of similar quality then and now. It is also great for sensitive skins, and even if others may not be using Dove in their faces, I honestly do and I with this I have not used any other facial product alongside my use of Dove, and it is wonderful.

Ramandip says :

re : I do like scented products so I prefer a little scent but I don’t like to smell too much of a scent
love to use it really good moisturize my body…love to bath with dove …i have been used it from last 2 years

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2013. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126111622070830/k2311a1126/11.26.13